Samsung Galaxy S outsells the iPhone in S Korea
0. phoneArena posted on 21 Dec 2010, 09:52
The Samsung Galaxy S has been a huge success for Samsung and recent sales figures come to confirm that Sammy managed to deal with the tough competition from Apple's iPhone in its homeland and outsell it in the first six months after the release of the Galaxy S…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. DontHateOnS60 posted on 21 Dec 2010, 13:50 0 0
And the phone could sell more if it were only for a couple of things...
2. Nickmfnjackson posted on 21 Dec 2010, 14:48 0 0
Horay! Ive purchased 3 galaxy s phones this year :-)
3. captain obvious (unregistered) posted on 21 Dec 2010, 16:31 0 1
isn't samsung a korean company? this would prob make sense because it's almost like american buying ford products because it's made in the U.S. samsung does make great products but this article surpsises me
4. tonetone956 (unregistered) posted on 21 Dec 2010, 16:38 0 0
infowares.com get informed
5. Rawrzellers posted on 22 Dec 2010, 01:22 2 0
At least Korea is smart enough to realize the iPhone is SHIT.
6. guyverv (unregistered) posted on 22 Dec 2010, 11:22 0 0
now if only the could get the firmware updates out timely. of course with sales figures like these, what would be the incentive? people keep buying them anyway
7. networkdood posted on 22 Dec 2010, 18:33 0 0
I have to rely on XDA for my 2.2 and 2.3 updates....
8. Viru Bhai (unregistered) posted on 23 Dec 2010, 01:25 0 0
Thanks to Samsung.... they launched another iphone like device and anyone can own it in any country without jailbreak hussles.
Though I use iphone, I'm fed up of unlocking, jailbreking and reinstalling software. copying files from my pc to iphone is still a tough task for me!