Samsung Galaxy S IV to sport a mobile health pad accessory, can you say S Health?
0. phoneArena posted on 22 Feb 2013, 02:46
Samsung's medical device equipment products were elevated to a separate department within the company's organizational structure last year, and it seems that the mobile health trend will also be pursued...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jade272727 posted on 22 Feb 2013, 03:04 7 5
That is nice for fitness and health enthusiasts.
2. darac posted on 22 Feb 2013, 03:31 4 13
So you need to be an enthusiast, to care for your health??
This pad would be useful for everyone
4. GeekMovement posted on 22 Feb 2013, 03:57 7 10
Galaxy S III is still looking beautiful. I really like mine, still works great. I can't wait to see what the next Galaxy has in store for us!
6. kclgphilsbsa posted on 22 Feb 2013, 04:33 2 3
whats with those downvotes? haha i think theres nothin wrong with what theyv said lol
i know i can get many of it.. :D
9. hypermagz posted on 22 Feb 2013, 06:18 1 2
now imagine if that TAB looking thing ends up being s smart watch with s4 capabilities and an S health app... you dont even need to remove it. u can run the app from the watch itself.
12. mydi.maus posted on 22 Feb 2013, 17:45 0 0
wow there puting a clinic on GSIV,so we dont have to go to health clinic..hahah!:)