Samsung Galaxy S IV to sport a mobile health pad accessory, can you say S Health?
0. phoneArena 22 Feb 2013, 02:46 posted on
Samsung's medical device equipment products were elevated to a separate department within the company's organizational structure last year, and it seems that the mobile health trend will also be pursued...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. jade272727 (Posts: 62; Member since: 10 Dec 2011)
That is nice for fitness and health enthusiasts.
2. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
So you need to be an enthusiast, to care for your health??
This pad would be useful for everyone
4. GeekMovement (Posts: 1947; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Galaxy S III is still looking beautiful. I really like mine, still works great. I can't wait to see what the next Galaxy has in store for us!
6. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 765; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
whats with those downvotes? haha i think theres nothin wrong with what theyv said lol
i know i can get many of it.. :D
9. hypermagz (Posts: 18; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
now imagine if that TAB looking thing ends up being s smart watch with s4 capabilities and an S health app... you dont even need to remove it. u can run the app from the watch itself.
12. mydi.maus (unregistered)
wow there puting a clinic on GSIV,so we dont have to go to health clinic..hahah!:)