Samsung Galaxy S IV to launch in April with S Pen functionality?
0. phoneArena 28 Dec 2012, 07:42 posted on
Here is a juicy rumor fresh out of Korea - the Samsung Galaxy S IV might be the first handset in the series to launch with an S Pen and the accompanying functionality…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
121. AkshayP (Posts: 1; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
I really fail to understand how a 5 inch screen can be used as a phone.
I am personally a big fan of the HTC One S. At around 4", I can comfortably hold & use it with one hand. Its got the Snapdragon S4 processor which makes it atleast 80% as fast as the GSIII.
And I can get it running on the latest Android version, so I dont miss out any of the features of a smarphone.
Honestly, if Samsung really intends to compete with the Iphone, I think they should sell a device that has the processing power of GSIII, and with the right form factor.
GSIII Mini was a great opportunity to do this, but reading from the reviews, I think Samsung didnt get it right.
And I was so pissed off with rumored GSIV screensize that I registered on this site just to make this ONE point.
124. Supaheight (Posts: 66; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
people are gonna ru fight jump do anything for that phone it might even go like the nexus 4's incident
125. akshaykumar12 (Posts: 2; Member since: 04 Jan 2013)
this is the best selling mobile with best affordable price in market.
Battery backup is also good!!
Volume is clear cut to enjoy song's.
phone design make it more comfortable to handle application'
126. Supaheight (Posts: 66; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
dude you don't want the pen don't use it simple
127. Supaheight (Posts: 66; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
sorry about what i wrote how much will it be in international version
129. jatin8189 (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
9.2mm body it's too thicker. iphone5 only 7.6mm
130. vanessaelizebeth (Posts: 18; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
Who even brought up this rumor? If Samsung added an SPen to the Galaxy S line, what would be the point of the Note?