Samsung Galaxy S IV to after all be at CES, but only for a few executives to see
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Jan 2013, 03:29
The Samsung Galaxy S IV will not make an official debut at the Consumer Electronics Show that kicks off in just a couple of days in Las Vegas…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 04 Jan 2013, 03:42 11 3
S4 is most anticipated phone right now and it deserves a separate unveiling.
17. Nathan_ingx posted on 04 Jan 2013, 06:57 3 1
While i agree, i think it's too soon for Samsung to unveil the S IV. Yes, It's a premium phone that needs a sole, separate and a big launch. It would be better if Samsung unveil the phone a few days prior to the launch...i think that would have more surprise value for the fans.
10. PhoneArenaUser posted on 04 Jan 2013, 03:44 9 1
"...but only for a few executives to see"
Still a chance for a leaks! :)
11. zuckerboy posted on 04 Jan 2013, 03:53 3 3
1080p OLED screen O_O oh god I have sold my s2 2 days ago ;)
4. abdane posted on 04 Jan 2013, 03:36 6 1
i hope it would be released in Q3 of 2013 or late Q2...
9. p0rkguy posted on 04 Jan 2013, 03:43 3 1
Q2 for S4, Q3 for Note3.
There will be a few months gap between the two.
8. p0rkguy posted on 04 Jan 2013, 03:42 4 0
They can't really go over the top with the internals compared to high end phones being showcased at CES.
1920x1200? OLED? Flexible display? Better camera? S Pen? Android 5.0? Not likely.
I think this year is for Samsung tablets. Note 2 10.1 sounds promising.
13. BS_Lyon posted on 04 Jan 2013, 04:04 0 1
Every thing looks great, but needs home button and durable body to make it a perfect device.
15. rickywinataa posted on 04 Jan 2013, 04:56 1 0
well, they need a push from other companies to make S IV really successful, so why not.
i really want the ability of dual processor though, a quad core A15 and a dual core (4+1 was patented by Nvidia) low power A9
16. sonisoe posted on 04 Jan 2013, 05:36 3 2
damn it, why do they keep making a larger & larger screen phone....
19. Valdomero posted on 04 Jan 2013, 07:34 1 3
I second that, I believe Sammy thinks people are getting bigger and bigger every year, maybe they're making these phones larger because of the hardware they have inside.
I was looking forward this phone, but since it'll be a 5" screen and look almost the same as the GS3 and Note 2, I'd better stay with my GS2 or look for another phone :s
18. tiara6918 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 07:04 3 2
The Galaxy SIV would surely crush the iPhone5 a couple of times!
22. darkkjedii posted on 04 Jan 2013, 15:01 1 1
Y is that the phone u have mention? This article is about the gs4.
20. InspectorGadget80 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 09:23 0 1
Lucky a$$ executives. They even shouldn't even see the new model till the press conference all they do is sit on their lazy fat a$$e$. But still EXCITED ONLY THREE MONTHS TO GO!!
21. naptown2 posted on 04 Jan 2013, 13:12 1 0
so looking forward to seeing what it is. rumor tho s-pen not happy about that
23. motty posted on 04 Jan 2013, 17:08 0 0
Im so excited. Launch it Now!!!!! Please, im begging you
24. sswain posted on 05 Jan 2013, 18:05 0 0
T3 Middle East also says that the GS4 is in CES shown to selected persons.
25. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 07 Jan 2013, 02:55 0 0
The Galaxy S4 will be great i am sure. But I will be purchasing the Galaxy Note 3 that's Samsung's main device in the family.