Samsung Galaxy S IV to after all be at CES, but only for a few executives to see
0. phoneArena 04 Jan 2013, 03:29 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S IV will not make an official debut at the Consumer Electronics Show that kicks off in just a couple of days in Las Vegas…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
7. MeoCao (unregistered)
S4 is most anticipated phone right now and it deserves a separate unveiling.
17. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3007; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
While i agree, i think it's too soon for Samsung to unveil the S IV. Yes, It's a premium phone that needs a sole, separate and a big launch. It would be better if Samsung unveil the phone a few days prior to the launch...i think that would have more surprise value for the fans.
10. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5478; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"...but only for a few executives to see"
Still a chance for a leaks! :)
11. zuckerboy (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
1080p OLED screen O_O oh god I have sold my s2 2 days ago ;)
4. abdane (Posts: 475; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
i hope it would be released in Q3 of 2013 or late Q2...
9. p0rkguy (Posts: 683; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
Q2 for S4, Q3 for Note3.
There will be a few months gap between the two.
8. p0rkguy (Posts: 683; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
They can't really go over the top with the internals compared to high end phones being showcased at CES.
1920x1200? OLED? Flexible display? Better camera? S Pen? Android 5.0? Not likely.
I think this year is for Samsung tablets. Note 2 10.1 sounds promising.
12. archangel9 (Posts: 230; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
It will be released in 2nd qtr (Apr-Jun).
13. BS_Lyon (Posts: 1; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Every thing looks great, but needs home button and durable body to make it a perfect device.
15. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
well, they need a push from other companies to make S IV really successful, so why not.
i really want the ability of dual processor though, a quad core A15 and a dual core (4+1 was patented by Nvidia) low power A9
16. sonisoe (Posts: 324; Member since: 06 May 2009)
damn it, why do they keep making a larger & larger screen phone....
19. Valdomero (Posts: 121; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
I second that, I believe Sammy thinks people are getting bigger and bigger every year, maybe they're making these phones larger because of the hardware they have inside.
I was looking forward this phone, but since it'll be a 5" screen and look almost the same as the GS3 and Note 2, I'd better stay with my GS2 or look for another phone :s
18. tiara6918 (Posts: 1390; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The Galaxy SIV would surely crush the iPhone5 a couple of times!
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 10920; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Y is that the phone u have mention? This article is about the gs4.
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6363; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Lucky a$$ executives. They even shouldn't even see the new model till the press conference all they do is sit on their lazy fat a$$e$. But still EXCITED ONLY THREE MONTHS TO GO!!
21. naptown2 (Posts: 70; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
so looking forward to seeing what it is. rumor tho s-pen not happy about that
23. motty (Posts: 84; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Im so excited. Launch it Now!!!!! Please, im begging you
24. sswain (Posts: 48; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
T3 Middle East also says that the GS4 is in CES shown to selected persons.
25. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
The Galaxy S4 will be great i am sure. But I will be purchasing the Galaxy Note 3 that's Samsung's main device in the family.