Samsung Galaxy S IV mini roll-out to start in May?
0. phoneArena 15 Feb 2013, 03:43 posted on
Samsung might be planning to release its Galaxy S IV mini handset as early as in May this year…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. pubbaa (Posts: 20; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
if true then that means two things
either Samsung is being stingy like Apple releasing products with less than one year life before refreshing
they want to stop sale of brand new s3's after the release of s4, to keep the premium price of their products
4. kclgphilsbsa (Posts: 762; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
d gap of flagship releases are okay :D
apple myt be d one releasing their phones in a significant period of time but theyr not releasing a monstrous phone with higher functionality than d latest..
in android, HTC, SONY AND LG are the manufacturers who are releasing their flagships in just a snap coz they want to put sammy in the dust but they cant! as long as theyr releasing der flagship phone once in 2, 3 or 4mos, they will not have a significant time to plan their phone well and make the best they can..
6. Diego! (Posts: 504; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I hope Samsung Galaxy S IV mini doesn't come with WGA display but rather qHD :D
7. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3997; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
I don't think any Samsung devices have had a qHD display. Kind of odd.
8. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
I do like how Samsung don't just release one or two phones a year and expect customers to adjust their needs around the phone, but release phones to suit different requirements and budgets.
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6389; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
why isn't here in the u.s. carriers?