Samsung Galaxy S IV is coming on March 14, stay tuned for our coverage!
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 03:21 posted on
Geeks of all ages, are you ready? What do you mean "for what"?! For the introduction of the Samsung Galaxy S IV, of course! One of the hottest Android smartphones of 2013 will be officially announced on March 14, and you can be sure that we'll be there, and we'll have tons of interesting coverage for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
64. pureviewuser (Posts: 266; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)
The more competition there is between them the more we shall all benefit
65. ChafedBanana (Posts: 362; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
It's gonna be the BADDEST ON THE PLANET. (Assuming it has a removable battery of course.)
69. Mghazisohail (Posts: 23; Member since: 29 Nov 2012)
you are showing the wrong countdown timer phonearena!!!! just check it out before the launch of the gs4
70. Lifengineer (Posts: 44; Member since: 15 Dec 2011)
Couldn't honestly be more careless!!!!
And that is coming from an S3 user!
Not impressed at all!
71. TheMaxColonel (Posts: 48; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
I hope it has 100000000p resolution, 8 core 4.6Ghz and the temperature stays at 0 Degrees celsius, 5" Super AMOLED screen and 40000000ppi. -,-