Samsung Galaxy S IV is coming on March 14, stay tuned for our coverage!
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Mar 2013, 03:21
Geeks of all ages, are you ready? What do you mean "for what"?! For the introduction of the Samsung Galaxy S IV, of course! One of the hottest Android smartphones of 2013 will be officially announced on March 14, and you can be sure that we'll be there, and we'll have tons of interesting coverage for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
64. pureviewuser posted on 11 Mar 2013, 05:13 0 0
The more competition there is between them the more we shall all benefit
65. ChafedBanana posted on 11 Mar 2013, 09:20 0 0
It's gonna be the BADDEST ON THE PLANET. (Assuming it has a removable battery of course.)
69. Mghazisohail posted on 13 Mar 2013, 20:21 1 0
you are showing the wrong countdown timer phonearena!!!! just check it out before the launch of the gs4
70. Lifengineer posted on 14 Mar 2013, 08:07 0 0
Couldn't honestly be more careless!!!!
And that is coming from an S3 user!
Not impressed at all!
71. TheMaxColonel posted on 14 Mar 2013, 11:10 0 0
I hope it has 100000000p resolution, 8 core 4.6Ghz and the temperature stays at 0 Degrees celsius, 5" Super AMOLED screen and 40000000ppi. -,-