Samsung Galaxy S IV is coming on March 14, stay tuned for our coverage!
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 03:21 posted on
Geeks of all ages, are you ready? What do you mean "for what"?! For the introduction of the Samsung Galaxy S IV, of course! One of the hottest Android smartphones of 2013 will be officially announced on March 14, and you can be sure that we'll be there, and we'll have tons of interesting coverage for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
6. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Prepare for the BIGGEST INDUSTRY SURPRISE. The Galaxy S4 will have a FLEXIBLE 1080P DISPLAY. Nobody would've EVER EXPECTED THIS. Nothing will be better than the Galaxy S4 until the Galaxy Note 3 of course.
17. SEULATER (banned) (Posts: 10; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hope it has an A15 Exynos at 2.0Ghz, 8 cores, and not use the iP5 GPU, but the iPad4s Pvr55 GPU, with 4 core, and not clocked at 300Mhz, but 500+Mhz.
3GB RAM for pure silk transistions.
Ceramic back with front Sapphire glass, not Gorrila glass3.
23. MrJerry (Posts: 373; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
How much are you willing to pay for that? lol
51. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
3gb of ram is not needed. 3gb would be like using 32gb of ram on a desktop.
68. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
lol......samsung can do all of those now......heck all companies can as a matter of fact......but why release such a product now when you can reap the benefits of much lower versions for years to come.....
24. MrJerry (Posts: 373; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Very intriguing guess even though I think it's a bit early
Of course if it turned out to be real , it would simply be STFU to everybody haha
61. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 154; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
I think it will be design and materials war
in my opinion if GS4 was made of cheap plastic it will not be the beast like the s3 or s2
3. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
PA you dont need to remind me you already posted gs iv news every hours
4. dil2abu (Posts: 112; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Why PA writes these types of articles for Apple and Samsung alone???
27. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Because both are multi talented, they play their games in the market as well as in the court. Done.
31. emadshiny (Posts: 997; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
because they pay lots of money to be advertised.
5. zhiae (Posts: 137; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
i forget the compares
gs4 vs one
vs lumia 920
vs etc . .. . . .till nokia 3310 }]
7. Andrea (banned) (Posts: 52; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
are you kidding nokia Lamia old tech old spec phone. its a brick.
60. HussamAldean (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
and believe me nokia 3310 will win in terms of everything
8. tiara6918 (Posts: 1200; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Time is so fast, I seems like it was just yesterday I stayed up late waiting for the s3
10. MartianMe (unregistered)
I love samsung but i know for sure that samsung will disappoint me some how...
14. nicholassss (Posts: 344; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Excited to see what come with the s4 because we'll be one step closer to the note 3.
37. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
The best part is that the galaxy S beats the competition and the Note comes a few months later and adds a little extra to re-establish the dominance.
Can't wait for the Note III
52. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Note 2 was an supersized s3 with a pen and improved screen. Didn't really bring any new stuff besides the pen
15. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 294; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Sammy seems to drop something big every 6 months. So by the time my contract expires for my Note II, I'll be looking forward to the Note IV as long as they keep the screen size under 6 inches. If the Note series become to big then I guess I'll be looking forward to the Galaxy S V.
19. N-fanboy (Posts: 445; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Now here comes the answer to the question that the whole world has been asking: Will I buy it? No! Sams**t hasn't made any thing that has impsessed me ever since the S2 came out (proudly owned that one)... If i decided its time i make change from my lumia (satisfy's me in every way) i'll get the Xperia Z. #The Truth
36. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
So... "the whole world has been asking" if some nobody that calls himself N-fanboy will buy the GS4 huh?
40. SleepingOz (Posts: 2377; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
"the answer to the question that the whole world has been asking: Will I buy it?"
LMAO!! Earth orbits around the sun buddy, not around a butthurt nokia fanboy.
25. ravigill (Posts: 24; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
why samsung is better.....becoz of innovative softwares they put in flagship...
53. HDShatter (Posts: 1014; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
a real innovation would be getting rid of touchwiz.
28. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4666; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hope it will have Android Key Lime Pie out of the box, ughhhh nevermind.......
32. Ikechukwu (Posts: 103; Member since: 03 Oct 2011)
Galaxy galaxy galaxy, never again will I use a Samsung. I threw my s3 away (gave it to my dad) and now its Nokia again.
41. SleepingOz (Posts: 2377; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
It's really niice to hear that there're still kids out there who love their parents more than themselves.
42. xperiaDROID (Posts: 4666; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
You should think about those poor people who can't even afford a smartphone, you're very lucky to have a GS3.
(SIGH) WASTING MONEY
33. supersammyfans (Posts: 25; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Please take my money sammy, you are the best give in my life, how can i live without it right now, there is no deny that Galaxy S IV would bash the entire industry, there is no way there could any phone could beat sammy anymore, i don’t understand why there is still lot of brainless people still want to buy any other brand phone, sammy is what we need! Sammy is everything!!!!!!
46. Taters (Posts: 2104; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
It doesn't need to do much really. The physical home button and the same button placement as the GS3 already makes it way nicer to use than the competition. If they use the blackberry Z10 swipe up to wake then it would be even nicer to use.
Touch wiz is already better than sense because it has toggles in the notification and doesn't have blink feed. Lol
They just need to put it on cruise control basically.
47. N-fanboy (Posts: 445; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Is it just me or th^s guy wrote that touch wiz is better than Sence? Lol correction my uninformed diroidhead brother, The very sexy TimescapeUI>Sense5UI>oppo,zte, all the chinease stuff......then Last and certainly least touch wiz UI- plain ugly and uninspired. Typically samsung. :-D LMAO
48. SleepingOz (Posts: 2377; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
LMAO at your ignorance, butthurt nokian!!
Touchwiz has made a long way since the GSII.
With its smart features, pop-up features, multiwindow and so on, it's now one of the best android frameworks available out there, if not the best according to the devs on XDA. Go verify it by yourself on XDA if you don't believe me. =]
50. zuckerboy (Posts: 629; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
sony fanboy everybody knows timescape is sh**t
49. N-fanboy (Posts: 445; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Hey Mr.Sleeping princess , unlike you I don't want some corrupt bloggers telling me what i want and what's good for me... I know Exactly what i want in a phone and its not some astronomically ugly, white & washed-out boring interface. Its something that i can look at every day and not want to kill myself, and yet i can do things that i always do with smartphones. With that in mind nothing beats TimescapeUI for me, infact i recently owned the awesome xperiaS. And even tho you wont admit it deepdown in that vacume head of yours you know exactly what i'm talking about.
55. SleepingOz (Posts: 2377; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Timescape on Xperia S, really??? Ahahahahahaha!!
You just confirm that you really are an ignorant hater! No wonder you're a nokia fanboy,moreover, you're a butthurt one!
"And even tho you wont admit it deepdown in that vacume head of yours you know exactly what i'm talking about."
No, I don't know what you're talking about, can you please expand?
If you can, ofc. =]
What point did you actually bring in this comment, seriously? You write a comment full of vague BS with no valid points and then you claim that you're right. LMAO!
And instead of posting new comments, why don't you directly reply to the comments you're arguing against? You know you're wrong and you don't want the people to put you back in your place, right?! Typical ignorant behaviour! How old are you, dude? You sound like a 13years old kid who wants to have the last word no matter how wrong he is.
57. N-fanboy (Posts: 445; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
To my dear Mr.Sleeping Princess, 1st of all there is not a single 13yr old Nokia fan, its either ish¡t or arsedroid < Proves ur not exactly what people call...well ''Someone who has an IQ >58" therefore ur wrong>. 2nd of all you didn't say anything explaining your view ther^e, You just mocked me...
58. SleepingOz (Posts: 2377; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
"LMAO at your ignorance, butthurt nokian!!
Touchwiz has made a long way since the GSII.
With its smart features, pop-up features, multiwindow and so on, it's now one of the best android frameworks available out there, if not the best according to the devs on XDA. Go verify it by yourself on XDA if you don't believe me. =]"
Here was my comment explaining my view which you failed to argue against since you know I'm right as my claims can be easily verified on XDA. All you did after was just spewing BS as vaguely as possible and keep deviating from the topic just to have the last word. LMAO! This is the typical behaviour of a nokian loser. Smh..
59. N-fanboy (Posts: 445; Member since: 12 Jan 2013)
Ahahahahahahahah look at this loser calling MEa loser LOLMAO at your dorkiness!!! As i said i have had the S2, and Xs loved'em both but the Xs is by far a better experiance. And just so you know my little bro owns a Gs3 so i know what i'm taking about unlike you i'm not talking out of my ass. BTW have you even tried Timescape? It is so sexy it will leave you masturbathing! you can say whatever you want about Touchwiz but its still s**t. And be honest... Is it GOOD LOOKING?
63. pureviewuser (Posts: 75; Member since: 11 Nov 2012)
I'm a diehard nokia fan but I must admit that s4 is going to be awesome just like the Expedia z and lg g pro