Samsung Galaxy S IV is coming on March 14, stay tuned for our coverage!
0. phoneArena 08 Mar 2013, 03:21 posted on
Geeks of all ages, are you ready? What do you mean "for what"?! For the introduction of the Samsung Galaxy S IV, of course! One of the hottest Android smartphones of 2013 will be officially announced on March 14, and you can be sure that we'll be there, and we'll have tons of interesting coverage for you...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. zhiae (unregistered)
i know you are amazing
6. richardyarrell2011 (banned) (Posts: 510; Member since: 16 Mar 2011)
Prepare for the BIGGEST INDUSTRY SURPRISE. The Galaxy S4 will have a FLEXIBLE 1080P DISPLAY. Nobody would've EVER EXPECTED THIS. Nothing will be better than the Galaxy S4 until the Galaxy Note 3 of course.
17. SEULATER (banned) (Posts: 10; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Hope it has an A15 Exynos at 2.0Ghz, 8 cores, and not use the iP5 GPU, but the iPad4s Pvr55 GPU, with 4 core, and not clocked at 300Mhz, but 500+Mhz.
3GB RAM for pure silk transistions.
Ceramic back with front Sapphire glass, not Gorrila glass3.
23. MrJerry (Posts: 403; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
How much are you willing to pay for that? lol
51. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
3gb of ram is not needed. 3gb would be like using 32gb of ram on a desktop.
68. Smart (Posts: 76; Member since: 20 Aug 2011)
lol......samsung can do all of those now......heck all companies can as a matter of fact......but why release such a product now when you can reap the benefits of much lower versions for years to come.....
24. MrJerry (Posts: 403; Member since: 05 Oct 2012)
Very intriguing guess even though I think it's a bit early
Of course if it turned out to be real , it would simply be STFU to everybody haha
61. ahmed_ali_yossef2010 (Posts: 164; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
I think it will be design and materials war
in my opinion if GS4 was made of cheap plastic it will not be the beast like the s3 or s2
3. faisolbauuz (Posts: 121; Member since: 05 Jan 2013)
PA you dont need to remind me you already posted gs iv news every hours
4. dil2abu (Posts: 305; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)
Why PA writes these types of articles for Apple and Samsung alone???
27. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Because both are multi talented, they play their games in the market as well as in the court. Done.
31. emadshiny (Posts: 1144; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
because they pay lots of money to be advertised.
5. zhiae (unregistered)
i forget the compares
gs4 vs one
vs lumia 920
vs etc . .. . . .till nokia 3310 }]
7. Andrea (banned) (Posts: 52; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
are you kidding nokia Lamia old tech old spec phone. its a brick.
20. zhiae (unregistered)
i said vs etc till nokia 3310
60. HussamAldean (Posts: 19; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
and believe me nokia 3310 will win in terms of everything
8. tiara6918 (Posts: 2042; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Time is so fast, I seems like it was just yesterday I stayed up late waiting for the s3
10. MartianMe (unregistered)
I love samsung but i know for sure that samsung will disappoint me some how...
14. nicholassss (Posts: 368; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Excited to see what come with the s4 because we'll be one step closer to the note 3.
37. _PHug_ (Posts: 444; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
The best part is that the galaxy S beats the competition and the Note comes a few months later and adds a little extra to re-establish the dominance.
Can't wait for the Note III
52. HDShatter (Posts: 1021; Member since: 17 Jan 2013)
Note 2 was an supersized s3 with a pen and improved screen. Didn't really bring any new stuff besides the pen
15. Larry_ThaGr81 (Posts: 442; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Sammy seems to drop something big every 6 months. So by the time my contract expires for my Note II, I'll be looking forward to the Note IV as long as they keep the screen size under 6 inches. If the Note series become to big then I guess I'll be looking forward to the Galaxy S V.