Samsung Galaxy S IV gets the teardown treatment, see what's inside
0. phoneArena 14 Mar 2013, 17:18 posted on
Unsurprisingly, another set of Samsung Galaxy S 4 photos have surfaced on the web, courtesy of the very same Chinese source that has been releasing leak after leak. This time we're treated to a look at the smartphone's insides - battery, motherboard, chips, and everything in between. Something worth knowing is that the Samsung Galaxy S 4, or at least the Chinese version of it, will pack a 2,600mAh battery...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
73. jwalker55 (Posts: 8; Member since: 23 Jul 2012)
So you're just a troll that trolls other trolls? What does that say about you?
28. Kreft (Posts: 84; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
Well I'd get an htc one, or xperia z over this any day. Or even better whatever motorola releases.
29. MartianMe (unregistered)
I guess it all have to be the sony xperia z for me....
samsung needs to hire some of their design team from the appliance dept. to the wireless dept. they design better appliances than phones.
40. Rafael97 (Posts: 16; Member since: 01 Mar 2013)
My Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 4G is an awesome phone :) Quad-core, 2GB of RAM, nice camera... i'll keep with it for more time ;)
52. bojan (Posts: 188; Member since: 06 Oct 2012)
samsung they can sue them self for having such employes who leak info before release.
55. insanoshaman (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Who cares if its plastic and similar in design to other phones? All that stuff is superficial. What really matters is under the hood anyways.
66. insanoshaman (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Apparently some people prefer style over functionality. Good job haters.
71. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
Uhhh nooo, we prefer style AND functionality. Are you saying the HTC one doesn't function properly or good enough?
74. insanoshaman (Posts: 9; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Nope. The HTC One is a cool phone. I was talking about the S4.
58. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Let's face it guys, the leaked photos will be the SIV!
68. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
Leaked photos always seem to be accurate lol
61. Android4u (Posts: 456; Member since: 16 Aug 2012)
If this is the case, s3 owners are better off waiting till the s5...maybe you guys will get that flexible screen you guys keep talking about lol
65. StevenFranklin (Posts: 22; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
we still dont know if this is the real phone, they moghtve tricked us ;)