Samsung Galaxy S IV: design mock-ups and concepts
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2013, 03:59 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S IV is coming on March 14! That much is certain. But aren't you just dying to see how the next big thing out of Samsung's camp is going to look? Sadly, we can't really help you with that, but what we can do for you is to gather all the design mock-ups and concepts that we've seen during the recent months. This way, you'll be able to comfortably examine them and have some fun with the works of those tech-savvy indie designers. And who knows, some of these images may actually be a true leak representing the real GS IV itself! Once you're done, don't forget to vote in the poll below to let us know which one you like the most...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
50. scsa852k (Posts: 251; Member since: 16 Oct 2012)
I like #1.
If SIV is released in shape of any of the other rectangular mocks above,
S IV will fail
52. xXDevilsXcryXx (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Feb 2013)
if its the number 1 i'd buy it the second it releases ! :D
53. xXDevilsXcryXx (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Feb 2013)
OMG NUMBER 1 IS NOW GIVING ME A BONER ! IS THAT WEIRD ? xD
55. dirtydirty00 (Posts: 241; Member since: 21 Jan 2011)
definitly between 1 and 5. 1 really does look nice tho.
60. ramonleonjr62 (Posts: 48; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
l like the first one but the real one it will be the second one
62. haroonazeem638 (Posts: 121; Member since: 29 Mar 2011)
I voted for #1. The build quality looks good. Although, if #10 mock had premium build quality, I would have voted for that. The edge to edge display looks simply amazing
63. hypermagz (Posts: 18; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
i like the #1 but that aint gonna happen... at least the dedicated camera key. ^^
68. _VipeR_ (Posts: 46; Member since: 30 May 2011)
I like #9. It would line up with the rectangular shape that we've had confirmed, and it really looks clean. However, it also looks to be made of more premium materials than what Sammy is wanting to use.
69. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 1871; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
#1 & 5 are the sexiest of all, any of the two with physical home button will be great...
72. xXDevilsXcryXx (Posts: 8; Member since: 12 Feb 2013)
Please let it be Number 1 !
please do something innovative for once in your life samsung !
PLEASE NUMBER 1
78. Gdrye (Posts: 91; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
i hate them all honestly..excpet small bezels...