Samsung Galaxy S IV concept drools on the possibilities of the next big thing
0. phoneArena 27 Dec 2012, 05:51 posted on
It’s still likely months until we see the Samsung Galaxy S IV, but talk about it has already started and once that ball starts rolling it’s hard to stop it…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
79. darkkjedii (Posts: 9258; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Iphone is a device Samsung is a company silly.
51. mycrownvic02 (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
Looks nice, but I'm not a fan of the physical button. Never liked it on the s3, and and not now.. It reminds me of the iphone too much. I wish they would just go back to home keys, like on the u.s variant s2.
53. yyuu1000 (Posts: 150; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
andriod 5.0 no way it would have to be a nexus
54. jphillips63 (Posts: 140; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
What good is it with the crappy radios they use? Oh wait most folks who buy Samsung products don't use them for a Phone they stay connected to wifi.
Can we say Cheap Build plastic and more plastic. Just wait when you drop it and it busts into pieces......
56. master0fursinz (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
Next Concept Wafer Thin Phone With Flexible Materials. ~ (to the left S IV Flexing)
57. motty (Posts: 84; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
Please Launch s4 now!!!
Iwant it want it... Pleaseee
58. BomberXL (Posts: 82; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Shut up and take my money! all of it! please! :S
59. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5634; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I'll wait till NEXT SPRING only 5 months to go!
60. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 333; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
The good news is that if this is the Galaxy S IV, I won't have an urge to upgrade my S III
61. jonartpop (Posts: 152; Member since: 25 Oct 2012)
What about the battery? One of the most important part. .
62. sithvenger (banned) (Posts: 371; Member since: 25 Aug 2012)
That's ugly I hope it doesn't look that way
63. ChafedBanana (Posts: 352; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
My wish is that it's battery is MASSIVE and yet still removable.
65. leondarsh (Posts: 19; Member since: 16 Jul 2011)
Its a nice concept. But i would like Galaxy S IV to be:
4.5 Inch to 4.7 Inch (If SAMMY could fit 5 inch in Galaxy S3 size than it would be awsm)
No physical button.
Bigger bettery (3500 to 4000 mAh)
Full HD resolution (Regular RGB matrix)
Atleast 13 MP Camera with dual LED flash and 5 MP front facing camera (it would be awsm if samsung could give front LED flash with camera).
Optical image stabilization, image stabilization, better low light picture quality.
Faster faster faster processor. Cortex A15 2.0 GHz Quad Core...
Latest Android OS.
Not too much thin, it would be really difficult to hold..
Premium material (not plastic)
67. master0fursinz (Posts: 104; Member since: 26 Apr 2010)
front led ??? yes blind myself and give me red eye
69. TyM99 (Posts: 3; Member since: 31 Dec 2012)
Wow this phone is really good. Can't wait for the samsung galaxy s IV s ;D
78. CRICKETownz (Posts: 980; Member since: 24 Oct 2009)
so let me get this straight, this is only a concept? b/c if its not...i'll be saving my chips for this bad boy. Samsung makes good products but hopefully the Android UI matches the superb look of this phone.
80. jatin8189 (Posts: 4; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
S IV 9.2mm thicker. iphone5 only 7.6mm thinner