Samsung Galaxy S III will be branded SAFE for corporate security
0. phoneArena 18 Jun 2012, 08:11 posted on
SAFE, Samsung Approved for Enterprise, is a security program by Samsung helping IT departments gain more control over devices and underscoring the safety of a device…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Interesting that the GS III does not have a FIPS certification for the Feds, however.
5. ph00ny (Posts: 606; Member since: 26 May 2011)
No US versions yet and it took them a month to get S2 certified
4. Synack (Posts: 669; Member since: 05 Jul 2011)
It's about time. I'm sure everyone was fed up with using crappy Blackberry's.
6. jmoita2 (Posts: 930; Member since: 23 Dec 2011)
Finally!!! The S III will take over. Apple, be ready to fill in for Blackberry!!!