Samsung Galaxy S III will be branded SAFE for corporate security
0. phoneArena posted on 18 Jun 2012, 08:11
SAFE, Samsung Approved for Enterprise, is a security program by Samsung helping IT departments gain more control over devices and underscoring the safety of a device…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
3. Droid_X_Doug posted on 18 Jun 2012, 08:41 1 1
Interesting that the GS III does not have a FIPS certification for the Feds, however.
5. ph00ny posted on 18 Jun 2012, 12:22 0 0
No US versions yet and it took them a month to get S2 certified
4. Synack posted on 18 Jun 2012, 09:01 1 0
It's about time. I'm sure everyone was fed up with using crappy Blackberry's.
6. jmoita2 posted on 18 Jun 2012, 13:59 2 0
Finally!!! The S III will take over. Apple, be ready to fill in for Blackberry!!!