Samsung Galaxy S III to officially debut on Verizon July 10
1. greathero1 (Posts: 505; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
Muy bien! Just pre-ordered mine this morning so hopefully I get my blue beauty even earlier!
2. jeffronc (Posts: 17; Member since: 15 Jun 2012)
Ugh. I'll believe it when I hold it in my hand.
3. ChafedBanana (Posts: 361; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'm glad I pre-ordered my marble white 32.
4. WilliamJE (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
I can't wait to pay retail for this beast! Only downside to working for a Premium Retailer
5. Vince805 (Posts: 21; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
i knew i should of got pebble blue!!! i pre ordered it in white. Can i call and change my mind?? lol Seriously though
6. greathero1 (Posts: 505; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
The blue one is definitely a keeper. Its crazy because depending on the angle and room lighting the phone can come off as being purple-ish blue. It was wierd but I actually liked it.
26. archangel9 (Posts: 231; Member since: 07 Feb 2010)
I'm getting the Pebble Blue for Sprint.The white one is HOT too but will get damaged easily .Get case /holster now from seidioonline.com now.They even have a purple case !!!
27. Vince805 (Posts: 21; Member since: 11 Jun 2012)
Really? thats cool. I have always wanted a white phone, idk why. But then i seen a dummy S3 in the pebble blue and really liked it. Now i'm so undecided in what color i want now LOL. I kinda wanna switch colors.
7. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6805; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Let's just hope that Apple doesn't ban the GS III before it's in stores
8. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5975; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Time to file an injunction request, have the hearing, wait for the judge to rule, appeal the ruling, and, and, and, would extend way beyond mid-July. For reference, Apple hasn't posted the bond ($90+m) for the injunction on the GNexus....
28. tedkord (Posts: 5542; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
If the bond on the galaxy nexus is $90 million, can you imagine what the bond on the SGS3 would be? It would have to be at least $900 million.
9. steven252000 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Feb 2010)
Some on Android Central are reporting that their credit cards have been charged today and that their order has updated on Verizon website. Not showing as shipped but order status has changed. I have not had any changes as of yet and no charges to my card. My wait continues.
10. kindahipdude (Posts: 45; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
why did verizon take longer than everyone else?
12. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1671; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Gotta make sure they put their bloat in... I kid I kid, don't shoot!
11. 310golden (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Apr 2011)
Make sure you pay attention and track the status of your pre-orders. I ordered mine on June 20th, received the confirmation and everything via email. On June 27th, they emailed me saying the order was cancelled. I called VZW customer service and they told me it was a "glitch" in their system and I would have to re-order the phone, so I just did that yesterday.
And why does VZW phone releases always get pushed back? It happens all the time, I never see that with the other carriers.
25. PhoneBug (Posts: 14; Member since: 29 May 2012)
Same thing happened to me. I ordered it before Verizon changed the policy about keeping the grandfathered unlimited data plan,when upgrading. I called and was assured that when i reordered,i will keep my unlimited plan.
13. vzw_customer (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
just checked my account and VZW charged my card today. Cant wait to get my hands on my Blue SG3 32 GB
14. jbjr43 (Posts: 48; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
I just received my tracking number and my CC was charged.
15. wazzy (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
I just received my Verizon shipment notification today at 5:23. Does that mean I'll get it on the 5th or 6th?
I hope as I seen a white one at Sprint today and it is awesome!
16. jbjr43 (Posts: 48; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Mine says the 5th. Hope it's not too good to be true..
17. AtomicMe (Posts: 21; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Yep I also just received a confirmation that my phone has shipped via FedEx and the expected day to received the phone is July 5th. White Samsung Galaxy S3.
18. wazzy (Posts: 5; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Just checked my FedX info as well, July 5th my white S3 should be delivered.
I'm pumped especially after seeing one at Sprint store today. Very very thin and as small as can expected for the screen size.
19. jphillips63 (Posts: 188; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Got email today mine has shipped and will be here on July 6th.
20. drknite30 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Got my tracking number. Picked up in PA and will get to me on the 6th. Gives me the weekend to see the awesomeness. Can 't wait.
22. vzw_customer (Posts: 14; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
just received my tracking number and should receive it on July 5th
23. tehalley (Posts: 13; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
Got my Fedex number too, well arrive Thursday 5th!
24. steven252000 (Posts: 64; Member since: 10 Feb 2010)
Of those who have been sent tracking numbers and your phone has shipped what day did you pre order? Curious if these are first day pre-order people or more dates other than first day.
29. AtomicMe (Posts: 21; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
I preordered my white Samsung Galaxy S3 on the morning of June 6th.
30. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3043; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Worth the wait guys trust me. Love my galaxy s 3.
31. Steviewy (Posts: 9; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
People who are getting your tracking number, any of you have the 32GB model?
34. obeckles (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Jul 2012)
So I guess no one here saw that they changed the ship date to July 19th! on their website - So locked bootloader (that should delay JellyBean rom developers and 10 off target aka last to the dance) - Nice...