Samsung Galaxy S III to officially debut on Verizon July 10
1. greathero1 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 14:23 0
Muy bien! Just pre-ordered mine this morning so hopefully I get my blue beauty even earlier!
4. WilliamJE posted on 03 Jul 2012, 14:35 0
I can't wait to pay retail for this beast! Only downside to working for a Premium Retailer
5. Vince805 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 14:36 0
i knew i should of got pebble blue!!! i pre ordered it in white. Can i call and change my mind?? lol Seriously though
6. greathero1 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 14:46 0
The blue one is definitely a keeper. Its crazy because depending on the angle and room lighting the phone can come off as being purple-ish blue. It was wierd but I actually liked it.
26. archangel9 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 20:57 0
I'm getting the Pebble Blue for Sprint.The white one is HOT too but will get damaged easily .Get case /holster now from seidioonline.com now.They even have a purple case !!!
27. Vince805 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 21:03 0
Really? thats cool. I have always wanted a white phone, idk why. But then i seen a dummy S3 in the pebble blue and really liked it. Now i'm so undecided in what color i want now LOL. I kinda wanna switch colors.
7. InspectorGadget80 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 14:55 1
Let's just hope that Apple doesn't ban the GS III before it's in stores
8. Droid_X_Doug posted on 03 Jul 2012, 15:14 0
Time to file an injunction request, have the hearing, wait for the judge to rule, appeal the ruling, and, and, and, would extend way beyond mid-July. For reference, Apple hasn't posted the bond ($90+m) for the injunction on the GNexus....
28. tedkord posted on 03 Jul 2012, 21:33 0
If the bond on the galaxy nexus is $90 million, can you imagine what the bond on the SGS3 would be? It would have to be at least $900 million.
9. steven252000 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 16:11 0
Some on Android Central are reporting that their credit cards have been charged today and that their order has updated on Verizon website. Not showing as shipped but order status has changed. I have not had any changes as of yet and no charges to my card. My wait continues.
10. kindahipdude posted on 03 Jul 2012, 16:11 0
why did verizon take longer than everyone else?
12. EclipseGSX posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:08 0
Gotta make sure they put their bloat in... I kid I kid, don't shoot!
11. 310golden posted on 03 Jul 2012, 16:46 0
Make sure you pay attention and track the status of your pre-orders. I ordered mine on June 20th, received the confirmation and everything via email. On June 27th, they emailed me saying the order was cancelled. I called VZW customer service and they told me it was a "glitch" in their system and I would have to re-order the phone, so I just did that yesterday.
And why does VZW phone releases always get pushed back? It happens all the time, I never see that with the other carriers.
25. PhoneBug posted on 03 Jul 2012, 20:13 0
Same thing happened to me. I ordered it before Verizon changed the policy about keeping the grandfathered unlimited data plan,when upgrading. I called and was assured that when i reordered,i will keep my unlimited plan.
13. vzw_customer posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:23 0
just checked my account and VZW charged my card today. Cant wait to get my hands on my Blue SG3 32 GB
14. jbjr43 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:35 0
I just received my tracking number and my CC was charged.
15. wazzy posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:47 0
I just received my Verizon shipment notification today at 5:23. Does that mean I'll get it on the 5th or 6th?
I hope as I seen a white one at Sprint today and it is awesome!
16. jbjr43 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:52 0
Mine says the 5th. Hope it's not too good to be true..
17. AtomicMe posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:54 0
Yep I also just received a confirmation that my phone has shipped via FedEx and the expected day to received the phone is July 5th. White Samsung Galaxy S3.
18. wazzy posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:58 0
Just checked my FedX info as well, July 5th my white S3 should be delivered.
I'm pumped especially after seeing one at Sprint store today. Very very thin and as small as can expected for the screen size.
19. jphillips63 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:58 0
Got email today mine has shipped and will be here on July 6th.
20. drknite30 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 17:59 0
Got my tracking number. Picked up in PA and will get to me on the 6th. Gives me the weekend to see the awesomeness. Can 't wait.
22. vzw_customer posted on 03 Jul 2012, 18:13 0
just received my tracking number and should receive it on July 5th
23. tehalley posted on 03 Jul 2012, 19:00 0
Got my Fedex number too, well arrive Thursday 5th!
24. steven252000 posted on 03 Jul 2012, 19:26 0
Of those who have been sent tracking numbers and your phone has shipped what day did you pre order? Curious if these are first day pre-order people or more dates other than first day.
29. AtomicMe posted on 03 Jul 2012, 22:21 0
I preordered my white Samsung Galaxy S3 on the morning of June 6th.
30. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 03 Jul 2012, 22:53 0
Worth the wait guys trust me. Love my galaxy s 3.
31. Steviewy posted on 03 Jul 2012, 23:26 0
People who are getting your tracking number, any of you have the 32GB model?
34. obeckles posted on 09 Jul 2012, 05:07 0
So I guess no one here saw that they changed the ship date to July 19th! on their website - So locked bootloader (that should delay JellyBean rom developers and 10 off target aka last to the dance) - Nice...