Samsung Galaxy S III to be revealed during March 22nd event in France?
0. phoneArena 06 Feb 2012, 12:35 posted on
Speculation is rampant that the highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy S III will make its debut on March 22nd during an event that Samsung is holding in France; on the other hand, the festivities could have to do with Samsung's Google TV device...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Oooooh-lá-lá: c'est magnifique!
Le fìn de Pomme!!
15. Bigbluetundra (Posts: 45; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Now Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish
2. 9_HeLLs_oF_DrOid (Posts: 127; Member since: 02 Jan 2012)
....And it's just another speculation!
3. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Love your Avatar; you should have a few worms coming out at various points (of the Apple)…… just a suggestion:)
4. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
What wouldnt surprise me at this point, is if Samsung continued to take a page from apple, wait until Google's yearly event in the late spring/summer, announce the phone and then make it available within a few days for purchase worldwide. Let the rumor momentum build to a boil then throw the phones to the masses like fresh popcorn.
14. WirelessCon (Posts: 309; Member since: 11 May 2010)
But can they get the US carriers ready in time? A worldwide launch 3 months or more before the next iPhone launch would be the best strategy. There are millions of iPhone contracts that expire this June; that would be the ultimate time to snipe some customers from Apple. But those pesky US carriers want their branding, thus slowing the whole process for the American market.
16. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
the original galaxyS was launched in early summer.. so yea, it can be done.. especially If tthey are already able to manufacture the chips. there was an exynos supply issue in the beginning of the sgs2... as well as carrier stupidity.
9. ph00ny (Posts: 1165; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Haven't had a single screen issue except on the Nexus with a slight yellow tint. Both S2 and Note had perfect screen
10. Leo_MC (Posts: 1049; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Why on earth would a man do that?!
12. ghost__uwi (Posts: 175; Member since: 28 Nov 2011)
Ppl worshipping Samsung just as bad as ppl who worship apple. Sad part is some of them don't realise it yet.
22. theindianguy (Posts: 90; Member since: 30 Sep 2011)
lol by both he meant S2 and Note. So basically he has three phones. Even i have three phones :P
7. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Didnt Samsung said THEIR NOY revealing the SGIII during MWC? They probably wont show when Apple shows off their iPhone 5.
8. Orbitman (Posts: 110; Member since: 09 Oct 2011)
oh what a great birthday present that will be! =)
17. SoopaManLuv (Posts: 24; Member since: 11 Aug 2011)
It'll b good if it comes 2 Verizon. We need more than tha GNexus (although it will probably b tha next phone i get). Jus sayin...
18. willardcw4 (Posts: 169; Member since: 01 Oct 2011)
how about announcement in march, world-wide rollout starting in may; korea and europe will be one week ahead of the US, with all carriers in the US releasing a few days apart.
I can dream!
20. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
Don't think there would be much to see for now. All yellowish companies are only good in copying. I guess that the korean guys will wait until iPhone 5 release to get some ideas.
21. cncrim (Posts: 796; Member since: 15 Aug 2011)
Just hope samsung will bring 2gb ram on board instead just 1.5 or anything like. Wih bigger screen should come higher resolution and last thing i like the phone should improve is bigger optical lense for the camera. Not just software update to 12mp or whatever mp she arvertise.