Samsung Galaxy S III to be offered in black
0. phoneArena 12 Aug 2012, 16:33 posted on
Marble white, pebble blue, garnett red and now, black? Thanks to a leaked screenshot of Carphone Warehouse's inventory screen, it would appear that the Samsung Galaxy S III will soon be available in black...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. poojaroy (Posts: 52; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
i hve the blue s3 n its amazing...how black will look hmmm hot lets see
14. JC557 (Posts: 1226; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Maybe black with deep red accents for and black with electric blue. That would definitely be a great color scheme for me and piano black for people who want it to go with their suits in a corporate environment.
20. caseball2051 (Posts: 31; Member since: 09 Feb 2012)
I just wanna know what software itll have.
26. HTCFreak (Posts: 154; Member since: 17 Jul 2010)
I don't care! I'm getting one as soon as I can! :D
6. matrix_neo (Posts: 326; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Black is so common now, I'd rather choose pebble blue, newest addition of colours for a smartphone. Let's wait what dress is galaxy note 2 wearing in it's nearing launch.
10. bubbadoes (Posts: 466; Member since: 03 May 2012)
Black should have been in the first round of colors...I don't know what they were thinking with Pebble Blue, Red and White...although the white one looks good..Black and White should have been the first colors and then follow on colors of blue and red
29. zhypher_23 (Posts: 195; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
They followed the theme of their Logo, the Samsung Logo is White-Letters Outer Circle-Blue
11. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
How do you have to work on color variants? ITS A COLOR not changing hardware or design just the color come on. If they're skeptical about a certain colors sales rate release and small amount and see what the interest is.
16. Ravail (Posts: 182; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
About time, was waiting for GS3 in black :D
17. DWillyEfect (Posts: 52; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Like this better than the blue one for sure.
31. jp26sx (Posts: 14; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I have the pebble blue and it is very sharp looking in person, although black goes with everything!
18. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
how will it be named... crow black??
because its inspired by nature..
19. AppleRoyally (banned) (Posts: 7; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
Black looks better than blue or white®
21. fenixsama (Posts: 32; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
hurry up, pink. don't be so late like galaxy note.
22. shnibz (Posts: 165; Member since: 18 Sep 2011)
Ugly (but great) phone in any color. if Samsung was on par with Motorola in the looks/build department....no one could touch them.
23. droidnator (Posts: 87; Member since: 10 Mar 2011)
OK now, SGSIII in black looks really nice! It's for the first time I look upon the design of the phone and I like what I'm seeing!
25. unostar (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
it is not black Galaxy S3 it is Galaxy S2, look at the code "GLXYS2"
This brownish black looks great!
32. Packstrap (Posts: 6; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
I like the Samsung Galaxy S III white more because of better elegant form factor. Especially when you look at it from all sides you can easily see the perfection. In this video you can see it from all sides:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Come and bear with me, I like it more when its white version.
33. Packstrap (Posts: 6; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
Is the black one already out in the market today?