Samsung Galaxy S III sells more than iPhone 5 in UK, remains the most popular smartphone
0. phoneArena 03 Dec 2012, 09:04 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III remained the most popular smartphone in the United Kingdom for the seventh consecutive month, even after the massive iPhone 5 launch…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
40. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
ohh so its ok for the android lot to bash everything else but you say a word against ot and your the one in the wrong...pretty much somes this site up
second you must care commenting so why dont you contribute instead of trying to slate me
24. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
Remember in the UK they have the original GS3 and GS2, so they dont have any lag at all. Here in the US we have the watered down versions so that we can get LTE, the UK have better phones than us so offcourse the GS3 and GS2 is going to do well over there. Im glad the Note 2 broke this trend.
43. Loubielou (Posts: 401; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
In the U.k the iPhone5 is way to Expensive for alot of People an the Samsung Galaxy S3 is alot more Cheaper,so thats why this just shows the Apple Overvalue there iPhones an alot of People are looking at Phones that Function an are Worth alot Better,people in the u.k like Bluetooth sending an recieving an micro sd cards but the iPhones do not offer this
48. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 650; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
Wow Samsung got 5 phones in. Well done Samsung
49. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
The note2 is rising fast. And I finally get to purchase mines today.
50. schinnak (Posts: 83; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Well, all that London Olympics sponsorship & marketing is bound to yield positive results.
52. dorianb (Posts: 542; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Though I'm not a big fan of TouchWiz (like the hardware though) I have to admit Sammy got it on lock.
53. XperiaFanZone (Posts: 1646; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
OMG, Xperia U is on the list, I have that phone :)
And hats off to Samsung
54. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Thats why Apple si moving to 50 new markets as a desperate move ... huge unsold inventory :D :D
56. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1336; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
I thought iPhone 5 was suppose to be better than iPhone 4s.
58. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
10. HTC One X
I guess it's a good thing... I wasn't expecting HTC to show up on the top 10.
69. ajac09 (Posts: 1436; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Loving the numbers and all but anyone else kind of worried the gs4 and note 3 may not be as great?