Samsung Galaxy S III running Android 4.1.1 captured on video
0. phoneArena 15 Aug 2012, 17:28 posted on
With talk that Android 4.1.1 will be available for the Samsung Galaxy S III on August 29th, video of Jelly Bean running on the international version of the Samsung Galaxy S III was spotted, making owners of the device look forward to the update,,,
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Interesting... People were saying the Galaxy Nexus on JB runs as fast as the GS3, can't wait to see how fast the finalized JB with Touchwiz is.
9. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6082; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Why the hell did your comment received two thumbs down? That's the question everyone in the Android community is wondering and was a logical post. People on this site need to get a life seriously.
10. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Don't worry about it. The haters motivate me! Lol
16. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Nice avatar King, bringing me nightmares at night.
19. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5471; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
aw yeah, i will never let you forget. ;]
15. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Why would some one give that post a thumbs down. It's just a general statement. How dumb is that.
30. Phullofphil (Posts: 798; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Thats a good reason why those thumb ups and down option really are misleading on how usfull or corect a statment is. People alot of the time pick that choice on wether they like the author or not , and also wich operating system they are blindly loyal to and or phone manufacture among other non relevent reasons.
2. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Im waiting for the One Series to get jelly bean......although the update to 4.0.4 and sense 4.1 will be good for now :)
3. fragmentation (banned) (Posts: 31; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
Huh? How did he access Google now?
4. Cerberusa2a (Posts: 33; Member since: 24 May 2012)
I can not stress this enough..., :D !!!!!!
5. Mitchel (Posts: 228; Member since: 25 May 2012)
4.1 on Galaxy S3 with Nova Launcher!!! Semi-Nexus!!!! lol
31. Phullofphil (Posts: 798; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
How is that a trolling statement. I guess i don't really understand fully what a troll is.
32. Phullofphil (Posts: 798; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
Or is that like lol but a different way like roflol i might have missunderstand your coment
7. networkdood (Posts: 5262; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I have this on my N7 and captivate - going to the RAZR this weekend with JB.
12. pkiran1996 (Posts: 160; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
Waiting for JellyBean on my Galaxy S2...it better come with the newer TouchWiz as well
17. kshell1 (Posts: 1120; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
it will probably get jellybean but i doubt it will get touchwiz UX
22. kshell1 (Posts: 1120; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
i missed posting on here lol school rolled around so now i have a 2012 macbook air. now i can actually post
26. MISTER.H (banned) (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Macbook Air. Y not SONY VAIO Sseries? or the Z series?
23. kshell1 (Posts: 1120; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
wow i missed posting on here. Any one got rid of Miz/cmpunk/jericho yet?
25. MISTER.H (banned) (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Aug 2012)
Cmpunk got banned, but after returning he doesnt post nor Trolls like befor. The Miz no sign of him, jerico yhe same, but replaced by Mxzyptlk.
36. kshell1 (Posts: 1120; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Apparently my school thinks macbooks are better for school work? i hate OSX would much rather be on windows
18. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
it seems original (not a custom ROM). but JB actually don't bring too many advantages to sgs3 with it's project butter. ICS on sgs3 is buttery smooth already
33. Phullofphil (Posts: 798; Member since: 10 Feb 2009)
I really think that considering how much jelly bean helped my galaxy nexus and it really was pretty smooth befor, that considering how much touchwiz taxes the system it should help out alot more noticeably on my GS3 even though i have a verizon version with 2gb of ram.
24. ap1989 (Posts: 143; Member since: 12 Oct 2011)
man if verizon dont release jelly bean OTA soon to nexus im gonna be pissed. ill be even more pissed if they release it to GS3 before GNEX
27. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3535; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Verizon should've never been trusted with a Nexus. Their updates are horrible.
35. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5471; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
Sprint's hasn't gotten the update either. maybe it has more to do with the NEXUS being CDMA than being on Verizon.
29. androidornothing (Posts: 141; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Best phone in the world................iPhone. lmaooooooooooo. On the count of 2 ill get 30 thumbs down. Lol jking i have GS3. Best phone ever
37. dipereira0123 (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 Jul 2011)
duude, this android robot showing up in the back when he raises his hands is pretty scary... XD looks like a serial killer watching if he is doing a positive review ^^