Samsung Galaxy S III now on sale in Dubai, yours for $667
0. phoneArena 22 May 2012, 08:13 posted on
Although it is not supposed to be on the market just yet, the Samsung Galaxy S III can already be purchased in Dubai, apparently. Advertisements for the highly-anticipated smartphone were spotted at a mall by a fellow Reddit user, who initially presumed that only pre-orders were being accepted. However, after a brief conversation with a store employee, it turned out that the white version of the next Galaxy was in stock indeed with plenty of units waiting to meet their new owners...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
cheaper than the s2 launching price of 750
2. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
I can confirm that the device is being sold in the Middle East, but i'm still on the line on whether to buy the S3 or wait for the Note 2.
4. GuiltyBystander (Posts: 199; Member since: 05 Mar 2012)
The device in person looks much better than in the pictures, it's actually not ugly at all, I personally like it.
5. protozeloz (Posts: 5191; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
I like the design, you will surely stand out
6. blinkdagger (Posts: 76; Member since: 04 May 2012)
when this bulls**t going to end... it's all matter of personal preferences
9. protozeloz (Posts: 5191; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
indeed, I think it looks nice. yeah its not groundbreaking but will be resistant and is quite good looking
8. buggerrer (Posts: 273; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
they started selling it here to fight as Samsung employee called it " gray market "
11. DirtySoul (Posts: 8; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Well, gray market is pretty strong here. Here are some prices on the gray market:
Galaxy Nexus - 380$
Galaxy S II - 420$
Galaxy Note - 490$
HTC One X - 530$
So, you can understand why they are forced to sell it for this price (Now this price is for the Galaxy Nexus in the malls).
Going to check Galaxy S III, I am 100% sure the price will be around 580-600$.
20. ronitsport_007 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
Hey dude, how much is S3 in gray market?? Please contact me: email@example.com
12. DirtySoul (Posts: 8; Member since: 22 May 2012)
And now local sites, like dubizzle, are full of Galaxy S III....
13. Mube1 (Posts: 153; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Price is really high and other fact is that design is nt better than s2
14. SK_007 (Posts: 17; Member since: 02 Jun 2011)
It's available in Pakistan too but for a much higher price tag:79999 PKR($865):http://homeshopping.pk/product
s/Samsung-Galaxy-S-III-3-White-in-Pakistan-.htmland while on the other side HTC One X is available for 51500 PKR($564):http://homeshopping.pk/product s/HTC-One-X-in-Pakistan-.htmlTo be very frank i am not willing to pay $300 for Galaxy S3 when both the phones are almost equal in every department especially when One X which has a much better build quality is available for $300 less!!!!
15. Tjey007 (Posts: 86; Member since: 22 May 2012)
does anybody know what is the approx price of it in dubai??
17. Tjey007 (Posts: 86; Member since: 22 May 2012)
any idea what will be the price of 32gb? bcz i heard that its 16 gb...
19. hassansalam (Posts: 5; Member since: 27 May 2012)
Brand new unlocked original Samsung Galaxy S3 cost $400usd
Contact for Prices::::
SKYPE Call & Chat : hassan.inc1
BBM CHAT 24HRS: 275DD6E1
call Hotlink 24hours : +60166925182
SMS : 60166925182
Shipping Method: DHL & FedEX and UPS
Delivery Time: 2-3days delievr to your doorstep all over the world.
21. fonzy (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
Hey Hassan, is this a genuine Samsung galaxy S III not another Chinese remake or something, please send me proof and give me pictures and information anout yourself and your company and from where do you get this S III please.
kindly email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
your fast reply is highly rergarded
22. DirtySoul (Posts: 8; Member since: 22 May 2012)
The cheapest Galaxy S III I have seen in Dubai is around 520$, no way they can be 400$; this country is tax-free, so you get the minimum price tag for electronics, how come in Malaysia they are so cheap..
23. fonzy (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
i have no idea but this guy called Hassan has a new genuine S3 according to him for $400 and he can ship world wide within 2-3 days, can you believe that, i emailed him telling him to prove it and asking him"is it true or is it another Chinese remake" you know, Chinese can make anything and it looks exactly the same as the original.