Samsung Galaxy S III now available to be pre-ordered at Sprint, AT&T, Verizon and Best Buy retail locations
0. phoneArena 06 Jun 2012, 12:44 posted on
The calendar reads June 6th which means that the Samsung Galaxy S III can now be pre-ordered from the retail locations of Sprint,Verizon, AT&T and Best Buy; Sprint and Verizon are offering the device ib both 16GB and 32GB models while AT&T has an exclusive red version of the phone...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. mullman85 (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Dec 2011)
Target Mobile has also started pre-orders for all three.
3. networkdood (Posts: 5248; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
So, are all variants going to have the option of using a microSD card for memory? If so, then good for AT&T to not push a rip-off of a deal 32GB option for internal phone memory, like some other carriers/manufacturers do.
4. WILDCAT1935 (Posts: 31; Member since: 23 Mar 2011)
Can't these fracking people get it right? Verizon said it would ship its S3 by 7/7/2012.
6. wonthanhguy (Posts: 2; Member since: 06 Jun 2012)
how are you so sure when everyone else is stating july 9th?
5. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1442; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Damn, I was really hoping the US versions would get rid of that ugly physical button like they did for the SGS II :( Oh well I love my EVO 4G LTE so ill stick with that
8. greathero1 (Posts: 431; Member since: 13 Jun 2008)
So how is it working out for you if you don't mind me asking? Im still on the ropes if I want to move over to Sprint and get this phone or if I am going to stay witn TMobile and get the Galaxy 3. I like the design of the Evo so much more than the uninspiring Galaxy 3 but Im on the ropes lol! I just can't make up my mind.
14. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1442; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I love it! Its thin and light and has a huge beautiful screen. I was a little skeptical with the design at first but I have warmed up to it. I am however a little bias because I love HTC quality and their Sense UI so much but I don't have any complaints about it except there is no LTE yet but I knew that from the start
15. Lboogey6 (Posts: 237; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
you'll change your mind when you see it in person.
7. Xquisite (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Verizon has the price right, but the release date, 2 weeks after everyone else?
9. Claudster (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I pre-ordered the phone and they told me that it will ship out July 9. I'm excited because when VZ passed on the SG2 I was bummed, so now that they are carrying the SG3 I'm getting it!
10. kyan- (Posts: 16; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
i'm on the opposite end. i sold my hox for this baby.
12. lsutigers (Posts: 613; Member since: 08 Mar 2009)
Looks like Sprint is first again with the Galaxy line.
13. thnkthru3 (Posts: 70; Member since: 25 Dec 2011)
Pre ordered today at AT&T location and received email confirmation that phone would ship within 3 - 5 business days. Hope this is accurate:-)
16. Lboogey6 (Posts: 237; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
i promise if t-mobile sells it later and more expensive im leaving and referring people to a smarter company i love em but they'd be stupid as hell to require more and offer the same features.
17. xtian1103 (Posts: 352; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
almost a week after it's launch internationally, any sales figures on devices sold to end users?
18. deemac31 (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
My status has gone from backordered to processing. I talked to the AT&T premier rep and he said my phone will be over nighted tonight. So I’ll keep my fingers crossed :)