Samsung Galaxy S III now at Sprint stores
0. phoneArena 01 Jul 2012, 19:04 posted on
Want a Samsung Galaxy S III? If you're a Sprint customer, you can walk into your nearby Sprint store and assuming that there is inventory of the phone left, walk out with your Samsung Galaxy S III and the envy of every smartphone totin' person in your neighborhood...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LOLpple (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Hurry folks, get em QUICK before greedy ass apple sues and makes the device unavailable!
9. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Give it a rest, seriously. Go troll somewhere else.
10. mandkeee (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Feb 2009)
i mean who wants to buy stupid android phone? that who just copied from apple.....
12. tedkord (Posts: 5935; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
10 million and counting so far for this phone. (Fastest selling and most preordered electronic device ever)
60% of all smartphone buyers worldwide choose android. One million per day. 700 in the minute it took to type this reply to your troll.
2. camera531 (Posts: 198; Member since: 30 Jun 2012)
It looks like it'll be banned before I can get my Verizon S3.
3. LOLpple (banned) (Posts: 86; Member since: 23 Jun 2012)
Yup. apple won't stop until their novelty phone is the only option. I'd rather go back to a landline, Hell, I'd rather send hand written letters for my communication needs than give apple a dime of my money.
7. CupZ83 (Posts: 18; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
im in the same boat as you my man looks like early-mid august for new/existing VZW customers
16. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5977; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
How do you figure August for VZW customers to get the GS III? If you order on-line, it is still mid-July.
4. AdamLeonard (Posts: 45; Member since: 24 Aug 2011)
32GB is not available at Sprint Stores - online only.
5. RapidCat (Posts: 351; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
"Galaxy S III is now live and in, uh, plastic at Sprint."
i don't like this line from the article to be BOLD
drop test only make screen broke, not the plastic broke.
6. imeubeu (Posts: 59; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
just got my wife the blue 16g 4 our anniversary, from radio shack $149.99, very nice and small, I have the note so everything is small
8. Engineer (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Copycat company...no creative thinking, no innovation...just only produce the 'Copycat products'...we'd be better buying Samsung GalaxyS3 before it'll be vanished from U.S...lol
18. mandkeee (Posts: 80; Member since: 27 Feb 2009)
this is right...
i agree with your comments...
samsung is one of biggest copycat company
11. AndroidVsApple (Posts: 12; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Looks Awesome.. I Like The White one looks proffesional haha i Cant Wait to see The Galaxy S III Beat The Galaxy S II On Saless
13. marchels14 (unregistered)
get it fast in us wile you can, rotten apple probably will win and then no sgs3 for you.
14. AndroidVsApple (Posts: 12; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Kinda Dumb that The T-Mobiles Version of the Galaxy S III Doesnt have LTE i Bet the HSPA is gonna keep Most of the Current Phones Almost LTE Speeds which is sufficient But Okay..? Sprint is Slow At Everything i bet the LTE also lololol.. But ehh Technology Goes Fast...Anyways Apple should get a different phone to ban Thats not the Most Popular One Like They always do
17. medicci37 (Posts: 818; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
If it's not gonna have lte, then why didn't Tmo go with the Exynos processor ?
19. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3025; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
The Exynos processor isn't compatible with HSPA+42 yet, just HSPA+21. Basically the same issue with LTE. They haven't put them all on the same chip yet.