Samsung Galaxy S III now at Sprint stores
0. phoneArena posted on 01 Jul 2012, 19:04
Want a Samsung Galaxy S III? If you're a Sprint customer, you can walk into your nearby Sprint store and assuming that there is inventory of the phone left, walk out with your Samsung Galaxy S III and the envy of every smartphone totin' person in your neighborhood...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. LOLpple (banned) posted on 01 Jul 2012, 19:31 11
Hurry folks, get em QUICK before greedy ass apple sues and makes the device unavailable!
10. mandkeee posted on 01 Jul 2012, 20:55 0
i mean who wants to buy stupid android phone? that who just copied from apple.....
12. tedkord posted on 01 Jul 2012, 22:06 10
10 million and counting so far for this phone. (Fastest selling and most preordered electronic device ever)
60% of all smartphone buyers worldwide choose android. One million per day. 700 in the minute it took to type this reply to your troll.
2. camera531 posted on 01 Jul 2012, 19:35 6
It looks like it'll be banned before I can get my Verizon S3.
3. LOLpple (banned) posted on 01 Jul 2012, 19:42 8
Yup. apple won't stop until their novelty phone is the only option. I'd rather go back to a landline, Hell, I'd rather send hand written letters for my communication needs than give apple a dime of my money.
7. CupZ83 posted on 01 Jul 2012, 20:38 0
im in the same boat as you my man looks like early-mid august for new/existing VZW customers
16. Droid_X_Doug posted on 02 Jul 2012, 00:27 0
How do you figure August for VZW customers to get the GS III? If you order on-line, it is still mid-July.
4. AdamLeonard posted on 01 Jul 2012, 19:50 0
32GB is not available at Sprint Stores - online only.
5. RapidCat posted on 01 Jul 2012, 20:03 0
"Galaxy S III is now live and in, uh, plastic at Sprint."
i don't like this line from the article to be BOLD
drop test only make screen broke, not the plastic broke.
6. imeubeu posted on 01 Jul 2012, 20:09 3
just got my wife the blue 16g 4 our anniversary, from radio shack $149.99, very nice and small, I have the note so everything is small
8. Engineer posted on 01 Jul 2012, 20:48 1
Copycat company...no creative thinking, no innovation...just only produce the 'Copycat products'...we'd be better buying Samsung GalaxyS3 before it'll be vanished from U.S...lol
18. mandkeee posted on 02 Jul 2012, 07:24 0
this is right...
i agree with your comments...
samsung is one of biggest copycat company
11. AndroidVsApple posted on 01 Jul 2012, 21:48 1
Looks Awesome.. I Like The White one looks proffesional haha i Cant Wait to see The Galaxy S III Beat The Galaxy S II On Saless
13. marchels14 posted on 01 Jul 2012, 22:29 1
get it fast in us wile you can, rotten apple probably will win and then no sgs3 for you.
14. AndroidVsApple posted on 01 Jul 2012, 22:57 0
Kinda Dumb that The T-Mobiles Version of the Galaxy S III Doesnt have LTE i Bet the HSPA is gonna keep Most of the Current Phones Almost LTE Speeds which is sufficient But Okay..? Sprint is Slow At Everything i bet the LTE also lololol.. But ehh Technology Goes Fast...Anyways Apple should get a different phone to ban Thats not the Most Popular One Like They always do
17. medicci37 posted on 02 Jul 2012, 01:30 0
If it's not gonna have lte, then why didn't Tmo go with the Exynos processor ?
19. g2a5b0e posted on 02 Jul 2012, 11:24 0
The Exynos processor isn't compatible with HSPA+42 yet, just HSPA+21. Basically the same issue with LTE. They haven't put them all on the same chip yet.