Samsung Galaxy S III mini visits FCC to stir up rumors of U.S. launch
0. phoneArena 27 Oct 2012, 15:32 posted on
While Samsung has said that the Samsung Galaxy S III mini was designed for those in the European market who favor smaller devices with a 4 inch screen, the lack of a 4G LTE radio in the phone would seemingly keep it out of the states...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
I'm not too sure about this, but I am indeed happy with my Galaxy S III.
3. redmd (Posts: 1071; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
some people just really want a 4 inch phone. they don't feel the need for more screen estate. but I so wish we have a high end 4 inch phone.
4. DeviantDroid (Posts: 51; Member since: 28 Apr 2011)
I think that spot is kinda losely held by the Droid Incredible 4g.... Maybe.... Possibly....
5. Ravail (Posts: 182; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
There is NO reason why this cannot have LTE in it.. Disappointed.
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 7043; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I haven't even gotten my SG III yet may I'll buy the mini SG
8. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 363; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
568$ = 30k. Thnx i will get SGS Advance for 20k
9. angelesmec (unregistered)
I hope Galaxy S Advance with almost the same specs gets updated soon after the launch of Galaxy S III Mini..
10. bubbadoes (Posts: 610; Member since: 03 May 2012)
dont know why samsung thinks the gs3 needs a lil sister...leave the miniS to Apple....