Samsung Galaxy S III mini visits FCC to stir up rumors of U.S. launch
0. phoneArena posted on 27 Oct 2012, 15:32
While Samsung has said that the Samsung Galaxy S III mini was designed for those in the European market who favor smaller devices with a 4 inch screen, the lack of a 4G LTE radio in the phone would seemingly keep it out of the states...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. Mark.J.Linskiy posted on 27 Oct 2012, 15:39 1
I'm not too sure about this, but I am indeed happy with my Galaxy S III.
3. redmd posted on 27 Oct 2012, 15:54 3
some people just really want a 4 inch phone. they don't feel the need for more screen estate. but I so wish we have a high end 4 inch phone.
4. DeviantDroid posted on 27 Oct 2012, 17:11 1
I think that spot is kinda losely held by the Droid Incredible 4g.... Maybe.... Possibly....
5. Ravail posted on 27 Oct 2012, 18:49 0
There is NO reason why this cannot have LTE in it.. Disappointed.
6. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Oct 2012, 19:53 0
I haven't even gotten my SG III yet may I'll buy the mini SG
9. angelesmec posted on 28 Oct 2012, 08:34 0
I hope Galaxy S Advance with almost the same specs gets updated soon after the launch of Galaxy S III Mini..
10. bubbadoes posted on 28 Oct 2012, 18:09 0
dont know why samsung thinks the gs3 needs a lil sister...leave the miniS to Apple....