Samsung Galaxy S III mini visits FCC to stir up rumors of U.S. launch
The 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED screen is closer to the display on the Samsung Galaxy S II while the dual-core 1GHz NovaThor processor is so last year. We won't even get into the 5MP camera on back. Still, there is demand for a 4 inch phone like this in Europe, according to Samsung, and the lack of 4G LTE connectivity would really seem to make this a hard sell in the states.
Priced at 439 EUR ($568 USD), the FCC sign-off does leave a crack in the door for a future U.S. version of the Samsung Galaxy S III mini to be sold.
source: FCC via Engadget
2. Mark.J.Linskiy posted on 27 Oct 2012, 15:39 1 3
I'm not too sure about this, but I am indeed happy with my Galaxy S III.
3. redmd posted on 27 Oct 2012, 15:54 3 1
some people just really want a 4 inch phone. they don't feel the need for more screen estate. but I so wish we have a high end 4 inch phone.
4. DeviantDroid posted on 27 Oct 2012, 17:11 1 1
I think that spot is kinda losely held by the Droid Incredible 4g.... Maybe.... Possibly....
5. Ravail posted on 27 Oct 2012, 18:49 0 0
There is NO reason why this cannot have LTE in it.. Disappointed.
6. InspectorGadget80 posted on 27 Oct 2012, 19:53 0 0
I haven't even gotten my SG III yet may I'll buy the mini SG
8. PhansMuneeb posted on 28 Oct 2012, 01:02 1 0
568$ = 30k. Thnx i will get SGS Advance for 20k
9. angelesmec posted on 28 Oct 2012, 08:34 0 0
I hope Galaxy S Advance with almost the same specs gets updated soon after the launch of Galaxy S III Mini..
10. bubbadoes posted on 28 Oct 2012, 18:09 0 0
dont know why samsung thinks the gs3 needs a lil sister...leave the miniS to Apple....