Samsung Galaxy S III mini just 99 cents at AT&T
0. phoneArena 18 Sep 2013, 11:31 posted on
AT&T has announced on Wednesday that it is selling the Samsung Galaxy S III mini for just 99 cents with a signed two-year pact; the phone, which launched overseas nearly a year ago, is not exactly brimming over with the latest specs. But we suspect that you already figured that out, considering the price...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. xperia1409 (Posts: 11; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Now the beggers will also have a smartphone-_-
3. Commentator (Posts: 3684; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
That actually seems really expensive for this phone...
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
$0.99 expensive for a mid-range phone sporting 4.2 out of the box. Yep. Expensive.
14. ngo2dd (Posts: 896; Member since: 08 Jul 2011)
This is the S3 mini. It only have 4.1 a wvga screen. Kinda low end
15. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
You're judging if a phone is low end by it's screen size? Good thing you're not a reviewer on phones because you'd be fired right away.
6. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
lol this is one of the only things i dislike about android. you anticipate the latest tech phone to come out when it does you're willing to pay $199 on contract for it. But a few months later that same phone is $0.99 smh...
7. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
It's not meant to be a flagship at all...
10. kozza3 (Posts: 697; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
how is that a bad thing about Android? Android is the operating system, not a manufacturer. That would be Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, or others.
12. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
because on ANDROID those manufactures discount their phones months down the road its a bad thing because you spend all this money on a phone you like and a few months later the price drops to a penny.
this doesn't happen with iphones.
8. suneeboy (Posts: 201; Member since: 02 Oct 2012)
99 cents is good, but its the 2 year contract that makes this deal not worth it.
13. jfuente11 (Posts: 38; Member since: 06 Nov 2012)
99 cents plus a 2year contract with an overpriced rate plan...
17. hellonerds (Posts: 314; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
lol true true.. your right... dam im still with att with the quote quote unlimited data aka 5GB till throttled to edge like speeds.. but i never really reach 5GB sometimes close to it.. i tried it once to see how the speed throttle was and it was hell.. youtube streaming was forget about it.. i need to hop back on t-mo but i hear carriers still throttle/cap :/
19. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
T-Mobile doesn't throttle. I went through 40GB last month and didn't see speeds under 25mbps at all.
20. hellonerds (Posts: 314; Member since: 27 Aug 2013)
nice..my contract ends next year and im going to get a note 3 full price not sure to get t-mo or att/ international.. i must have root/roms