Samsung Galaxy S III might sit out MWC
0. phoneArena 25 Jan 2012, 19:18 posted on
While everyone has been looking forward to MWC to see the amazing specs that are expected to be on the Samsung Galaxy S III, there is new speculation from The Verge and some German web sites that Samsung will not be introducing the highly anticipated model at the show...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. lboogy82788 (Posts: 22; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
I dont mind waiting, Put that A15 in their with the other juicy specs. Let the other ones show off their crap and come out shooting with the GS3 with 5250 chip! HELL YEAH!!!!!
2. medalaster01 (Posts: 41; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
I gave up my s2 for Gnote and now Gnote for s3
17. rd_nest (Posts: 1099; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
I had to LOL :)
True, it's a never ending wait!
3. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Wow. I'm having a nerdgasm. 2012 will be some year for smartphones.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
this is going to be the year of the nerdgasm even worse than last year. i can feel it.
7. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
A 2ghz quad core a15 exynos proccesor will do that.
4. BRUCELEE0503 (Posts: 11; Member since: 11 Jan 2012)
samsung is looking to have a better bat life. so i think there are going to come out with a beast of a phone with 24 hr bat life.
8. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
If they just buy some moto batteries that shouldn't be a problem.
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
If they go A15 quadcore, i can wait like an extra 15 minutes for the phone.. regardless, if i dont see SOMETHING about it at MWC, im just going to be screaming...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
all day on the boards. Got it? lol
9. biophone (Posts: 1900; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
I will be right their with you. The sgs3 might be my next phone! I played with an sgs2 and loved it. If it comes out during my upgrade for verizon it will be tough to turn down.
13. Baseballer (Posts: 132; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
me too! i got the 4s but if the iphone 5 isnt close, sgs3 for me! i've beeen googling this phone for months after i saw how beast the sgs2 was
10. jordan30589 (Posts: 15; Member since: 23 Jan 2012)
Omg with their "little big technology" dual core a15 and dual core a7, a damn beast!! Bye bye to my GS2!!
11. p0rkguy (Posts: 684; Member since: 23 Nov 2010)
1280x1024 is one square ass phone. So it's not possible.
15. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
im not really digging the square phones these days but eh small problem.
12. Charlie79 (Posts: 1; Member since: 25 Jan 2012)
Was the phone ever really announced to be making a debut at the MWC?
wasnt that the date that appears in the middle of the Samsung S3 teaser video that came out back in Decemeber...?
Samsung might have had plans to hold its own event from the get go to announce the single biggest phone release ever by Samsung.
14. speckledapple (Posts: 892; Member since: 29 Sep 2011)
Either way im all for supped up specs and high res screens but the thing has got to have a great battery life. That is my main driver over many things is battery life.
19. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
probably gonna have the same cheap plastics..
21. SleepingOz (unregistered)
troll harder next time.. =]
20. McLTE (Posts: 745; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
I just hope the quad core exynos will be compatible with LTE so we can all enjoy the super processor!
And what's with the 1280x1024 resolution?? A typo I hope?!? That's too square!!