Samsung Galaxy S III might have appeared on Samsung support site
0. phoneArena 29 Jan 2012, 15:38 posted on
Samsung's official website for the UAE shows a model number that could be the Samsung Galaxy S III; meanwhile, a Samsung executive was recorded at the company's latest conference call as saying that the much anticipated phone might be seen at the upcoming MWC...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Shall we start calling the SGS3 Bigfoot? Or did the iPhone 5 already take that title
5. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Samsung please lose the S III in a bar so we can get some photos and specs
Unless this is apple patented
6. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
hm..just felt like bringing up something no one mentioned .. if this phone gets a 4. 7 inch screen, I think it won't be as successful as it's predecessors.
it's just too much of a screen for a truly mass market.
unless maybe if Samsung makes a really minimal bezel and fully optimizes the ergonomics
7. handicrapguy (Posts: 30; Member since: 29 Oct 2011)
If that picture is anything to go by the bezel is about as minimal as it could get. Still 4.7" does seem slightly to big for the average user imo.
12. glentomas123 (Posts: 68; Member since: 01 Jun 2011)
Have you handled the Samsung Galaxy Nexus? 4.65inch screen and the device overall seems smaller than my orig HTC Evo with the 4.3in screen!!
10. belovedson (Posts: 821; Member since: 30 Nov 2010)
i think i saw the gs3 on some korean show my parents watch. when i first saw it i think it was one of those gs2 variants. but the bezel was really small like the above. hmm