Samsung Galaxy S III is gaining on the Apple iPhone 5 in mobile web usage
0. phoneArena 15 Feb 2013, 23:15 posted on
According to Chitika's mobile ad network, the Samsung Galaxy S III is gaining on the Apple iPhone 5 in terms of mobile web usage with only two percentage points separating the two handsets; overall, the Apple iPhone 5 controls 6.6% of the mobile web market compared to the 6.3% owned by its rival...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. nikenturd (unregistered)
Sue 'em Apple for being so competitive lololol
25. SitiHardiyantiRukmana (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
This is the time for Apple to PANIC....
2. mydi.maus (unregistered)
3. mydi.maus (unregistered)
5. jcpwn2004 (Posts: 314; Member since: 18 Jan 2012)
wow that's crazy, I knew the gs3 was selling well but not that it was almost equal with the iphone 5 in north america.
6. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
specially with the price drop of the S3..
12. blingblingthing (Posts: 533; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
As a customer, I am happy for the price drop. You must be some mad shareholder.
17. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 13613; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
People are just waiting on the next iPhone. That's why the stats are skewed.
26. SitiHardiyantiRukmana (Posts: 3; Member since: 16 Feb 2013)
all the iphone owner (except you) already moving on....
they already using samsung galaxy s3 or Note2...
and sone... Sony Xperia Z.
bye2 Mxyzptlk.... none of your friend ask you to join them in samsung world
28. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
You said that exact same thing about 6 months ago. People are still waiting I guess, huh?
29. jroc74 (Posts: 6014; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
And it will be a never ending cycle. Cuz when that happens....when the next Galaxy S high end phone is on its way to release date...many ppl will be waiting for that too.
31. protozeloz (Posts: 5396; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
Dude there aren't even good rumors about it.... People aren't waiting
35. rusticguy (Posts: 2828; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
No. After that security hole in 6.1.1 All Apple users are really waiting for fix before they start accessing web again :)
23. frydaexiii (Posts: 1459; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Aww, don't be mad that Apple cares more about getting money than actually getting their products into customers hands. Seriously, Apple fanboys are the only ones who find price drops bad just because they don't get any.
39. gallitoking (Posts: 4720; Member since: 17 May 2011)
what I dont get is that if every Android device has a price drop right after launch day.. why did they keep piling up to get it launch day?
ps..never said that price drop a wrong thing..
30. jroc74 (Posts: 6014; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Also eans ppl are getting an amazing phone at a really good price too. I wish the same could be said for rent or mortgages...car notes....
Mortgages and car notes kinda are right now....apt rent isnt.