Samsung Galaxy S III is finally officially announced
0. phoneArena posted on 03 May 2012, 13:13
The Samsung Galaxy S III is finally here! After months of rumors and speculations Samsung has unveiled its 2012 Android flagship…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
118. rudlie posted on 03 May 2012, 22:50 1 1
I would say, this is The Followership of The King (iPhone 4S)
119. joey18 posted on 03 May 2012, 23:25 1 0
The white version is nice but is not the phone revolutionary samsung says so is no chance to be the the iphone 5
125. Bluesky02 posted on 04 May 2012, 01:54 2 0
I'm sorry to say but the design looks so boring and ugly
127. SprintPower posted on 04 May 2012, 02:44 2 0
"With a powerful quad-core Exynos chip, which turns into Snapdragon S4 + LTE for the US,"
FAIL! Dual core for the US. I knew it. Screw the S3. Not worth the trouble for a few millimeters of screen space.
129. ryq24 posted on 04 May 2012, 06:52 0 0
htc should look and learn! never left micro sd slot out of your mobile set!
131. gotti88 posted on 04 May 2012, 08:12 0 0
The Exynos 4 series processors (like the one expected in the international Galaxy S III variants) is based on relatively old architecture, which cannot handle LTE without an external modem, and that would be a huge hit to both the size of the device and the battery life. This is why LTE version of the HTC One X is powered by a Snapdragon 4 dual-core CPU rather than the Tegra 3.
132. ncv144 posted on 04 May 2012, 16:20 0 0
What if Samsung is trolling us and this is going to be another phone? what if the real SII will never be announced until release, and this is just to let people down so they get even more excited with the official one? you never know what samsung has up their sleeve.