Samsung Galaxy S III is Vodafone's most pre-ordered Android phone ever
0. phoneArena posted on 23 May 2012, 10:19
Not that this is much of a surprise, but Vodafone has announced that pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S III have topped the previous figure for any other Android phone in the history of the carrier; Vodafone didn't reveal any numbers, but it sure is a sign of how much demand there is for this model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tedkord posted on 23 May 2012, 10:31 6 0
Wow. And Vodaphone does carry the iPhone 4s. This makes the idea of the SGS3 being the fastest selling device ever more likely. This is consumers preordering, not carriers, and more are preordering it than the iPhone 4s at it's record breaking launch.
8. tedkord posted on 23 May 2012, 10:53 1 0
And phonearena changed the headline to read "android phone", making it look like I misread the headline. Thanks, guys!
6. kshell1 posted on 23 May 2012, 10:36 4 0
damn europeans and japs always get the good stuff.....
11. PhoneArenaUser posted on 23 May 2012, 11:32 0 0
I'm from Europe, but I still don't know if I want to buy Galaxy S III. :\
13. remixfa posted on 23 May 2012, 15:08 1 0
can you buy it? send it to me and ill send you my SGS1 plus a bit more :)
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 23 May 2012, 10:34 3 0
wooooo... now thats very impressive. well job done SAMMY. i hope you keep on delivering like this.
7. protozeloz posted on 23 May 2012, 10:49 1 0
ha! for those saying that big number might be a bluff, warehouses are smart these days they try to keep orders to a minimum needed so they don't end up with dead merchandise in lots .and the device is rather nice . now the least amounts of issues as possible and fastest support and this device will skyrocket even more
9. kshell1 posted on 23 May 2012, 11:01 2 0
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: 100G-break pre-order records for androids and possibly mobile phones entirely.
10. theBankRobber posted on 23 May 2012, 11:17 3 0
Wow now that's what I call taking care of the customer. You get this phone for FREE, plus pay a cheaper rate for service.
16. InspectorGadget80 posted on 24 May 2012, 10:31 0 0
THE VERY IMPRESSIVE PRE ORDERS u have their VODAFONE