Samsung Galaxy S III is Vodafone's most pre-ordered Android phone ever
0. phoneArena 23 May 2012, 10:19 posted on
Not that this is much of a surprise, but Vodafone has announced that pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S III have topped the previous figure for any other Android phone in the history of the carrier; Vodafone didn't reveal any numbers, but it sure is a sign of how much demand there is for this model...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. tedkord (Posts: 5261; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Wow. And Vodaphone does carry the iPhone 4s. This makes the idea of the SGS3 being the fastest selling device ever more likely. This is consumers preordering, not carriers, and more are preordering it than the iPhone 4s at it's record breaking launch.
4. tedkord (Posts: 5261; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
I read it wrong. Most pre-ordered Android phone.
8. tedkord (Posts: 5261; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
And phonearena changed the headline to read "android phone", making it look like I misread the headline. Thanks, guys!
6. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
damn europeans and japs always get the good stuff.....
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I'm from Europe, but I still don't know if I want to buy Galaxy S III. :\
13. remixfa (Posts: 14163; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
can you buy it? send it to me and ill send you my SGS1 plus a bit more :)
5. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
wooooo... now thats very impressive. well job done SAMMY. i hope you keep on delivering like this.
7. protozeloz (Posts: 5381; Member since: 16 Sep 2010)
ha! for those saying that big number might be a bluff, warehouses are smart these days they try to keep orders to a minimum needed so they don't end up with dead merchandise in lots .and the device is rather nice . now the least amounts of issues as possible and fastest support and this device will skyrocket even more
9. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: 100G-break pre-order records for androids and possibly mobile phones entirely.
10. theBankRobber (Posts: 649; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Wow now that's what I call taking care of the customer. You get this phone for FREE, plus pay a cheaper rate for service.
16. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6736; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
THE VERY IMPRESSIVE PRE ORDERS u have their VODAFONE