Samsung Galaxy S III in purple supposedly coming to Sprint
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Mar 2013, 02:40
Just because the Samsung Galaxy S IV is to be announced in a few days, it doesn't mean that the Galaxy S III will be retired anytime soon. In fact, once the new flagship is on the market, the price of its predecessor is likely to go down significantly, thus attracting buyers on a tighter budget. And to make the deal even sweeter for those potential customers, U.S. carrier Sprint will be launching a new Samsung Galaxy S III variant...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. BigBoss10 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 02:58 3
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL not interested at all I better wait the SIV
3. mydi.maus (unregistered) posted on 04 Mar 2013, 02:59 0
copy xperia z..
7. Fruitpoop posted on 04 Mar 2013, 08:24 5
How is it a copy? The samsung galaxy s3 came out 8 months before the Xperia Z.
24. mydi.maus (unregistered) posted on 05 Mar 2013, 05:01 0
4. ilia1986 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 04:51 6
The SGS3 is still a beast phone. Quad core 1.4Ghz A9, 1GB of Ram and Mali400MP can go a very very very long way, especially when rooted, OCed and mounted with a custom rom. I expect to be able to use the latest Android version very smoothly up until Android 6.0.
6. CfullerTX posted on 04 Mar 2013, 08:16 4
Not even close to the right specs... Good try though.
8. gmracer1 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 08:42 2
lmao yeah he is way off!!!
ilia, the phone has a dual-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 @ 1.5GHz) cpu and 2GB RAM
11. g2a5b0e posted on 04 Mar 2013, 09:00 2
See comment #10.
10. g2a5b0e posted on 04 Mar 2013, 08:59 3
Shows how ignorant you both are. These are the specs for the international version--the one that came out before the US version did. It may be contrary to what people here think, but the world does not revolve around our country.
25. CfullerTX posted on 05 Mar 2013, 08:17 0
Hey moron this an article for a SPRINT CDMA phone. Go home and don't comment unless you're going to offer something intelligent.
How stupid you must be to comment on a US domestic version article. Go home.
15. ilia1986 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 10:30 0
Wow. How stupid must you be to not know that I was talking about the international country.
World>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> US. By far.
20. indigo87 posted on 04 Mar 2013, 16:22 1
You are on a US post about a sprint phone which is a US carrier, I don't think gmracer1 is stupid for correcting you but I do believe you were unclear of which galaxy s3 you were talking about which makes it easy for anyone to make that mistake
22. ilia1986 posted on 05 Mar 2013, 04:46 0
This post was about the long-term value of the GS3. Hence my response.
Besides, everyone - US included - should know what the specs are for the international version, because it's the INTERNATIONAL version. International = all over the world ffs.
16. Nokianhero (banned) posted on 04 Mar 2013, 11:18 0
Recomend u buying lumia instead fanboy. They have the fastest processor
17. Noble_One posted on 04 Mar 2013, 13:19 1
The lumia 920 also uses the 1.5 ghz snapdragon s4, so the lumia does not have the fastest "processor". It has the same processor as many other phones from last year. I realize you're trolling but I couldn't resist. :-)
18. Nokianhero (banned) posted on 04 Mar 2013, 13:27 0
Thats not true. Nokia is optimizing their processors with special hardware...
21. chaoticrazor posted on 04 Mar 2013, 17:22 0
seriously fanboy shut up
your not helping your side with your deluded comments and you give others a bad name
so yeah stop the blind worshipping crap
9. johnriii posted on 04 Mar 2013, 08:46 0
does the color REALLY matter? most folks get a cover or case for their smartphones anyway.
12. ChafedBanana posted on 04 Mar 2013, 09:19 0
Women don't buy purple phones. Maybe dinosaurs named Barney do but women usually go with white if not black. Who's gonna buy this? Of course I could be wrong because some people do buy the ugly brown one.
13. Ruckus posted on 04 Mar 2013, 09:27 0
At&t has the exclusive Red SIII, and Verizon has Black and Amber Brown. The Purple will surely be appealing to the Women but why not make more of a universal color more people can enjoy?