Samsung Galaxy S III in purple supposedly coming to Sprint
0. phoneArena 04 Mar 2013, 02:40 posted on
Just because the Samsung Galaxy S IV is to be announced in a few days, it doesn't mean that the Galaxy S III will be retired anytime soon. In fact, once the new flagship is on the market, the price of its predecessor is likely to go down significantly, thus attracting buyers on a tighter budget. And to make the deal even sweeter for those potential customers, U.S. carrier Sprint will be launching a new Samsung Galaxy S III variant...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
2. BigBoss10 (Posts: 264; Member since: 31 Aug 2012)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL not interested at all I better wait the SIV
3. mydi.maus (unregistered)
copy xperia z..
7. Fruitpoop (Posts: 34; Member since: 27 Dec 2012)
How is it a copy? The samsung galaxy s3 came out 8 months before the Xperia Z.
24. mydi.maus (unregistered)
4. ilia1986 (unregistered)
The SGS3 is still a beast phone. Quad core 1.4Ghz A9, 1GB of Ram and Mali400MP can go a very very very long way, especially when rooted, OCed and mounted with a custom rom. I expect to be able to use the latest Android version very smoothly up until Android 6.0.
6. CfullerTX (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Not even close to the right specs... Good try though.
8. gmracer1 (Posts: 646; Member since: 28 Dec 2012)
lmao yeah he is way off!!!
ilia, the phone has a dual-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960 @ 1.5GHz) cpu and 2GB RAM
10. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3639; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
Shows how ignorant you both are. These are the specs for the international version--the one that came out before the US version did. It may be contrary to what people here think, but the world does not revolve around our country.
25. CfullerTX (Posts: 19; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Hey moron this an article for a SPRINT CDMA phone. Go home and don't comment unless you're going to offer something intelligent.
How stupid you must be to comment on a US domestic version article. Go home.
15. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Wow. How stupid must you be to not know that I was talking about the international country.
World>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> US. By far.
20. indigo87 (Posts: 40; Member since: 09 Dec 2011)
You are on a US post about a sprint phone which is a US carrier, I don't think gmracer1 is stupid for correcting you but I do believe you were unclear of which galaxy s3 you were talking about which makes it easy for anyone to make that mistake
22. ilia1986 (unregistered)
This post was about the long-term value of the GS3. Hence my response.
Besides, everyone - US included - should know what the specs are for the international version, because it's the INTERNATIONAL version. International = all over the world ffs.
16. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Recomend u buying lumia instead fanboy. They have the fastest processor
17. Noble_One (Posts: 60; Member since: 18 Aug 2012)
The lumia 920 also uses the 1.5 ghz snapdragon s4, so the lumia does not have the fastest "processor". It has the same processor as many other phones from last year. I realize you're trolling but I couldn't resist. :-)
18. Nokianhero (banned) (Posts: 26; Member since: 04 Mar 2013)
Thats not true. Nokia is optimizing their processors with special hardware...
21. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
seriously fanboy shut up
your not helping your side with your deluded comments and you give others a bad name
so yeah stop the blind worshipping crap
5. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Prett color for the ladies
9. johnriii (Posts: 236; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
does the color REALLY matter? most folks get a cover or case for their smartphones anyway.
12. ChafedBanana (Posts: 366; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Women don't buy purple phones. Maybe dinosaurs named Barney do but women usually go with white if not black. Who's gonna buy this? Of course I could be wrong because some people do buy the ugly brown one.
13. Ruckus (Posts: 286; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
At&t has the exclusive Red SIII, and Verizon has Black and Amber Brown. The Purple will surely be appealing to the Women but why not make more of a universal color more people can enjoy?
14. TerryCrowley (Posts: 194; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
I am colorblind. Looks pebble blue to me.
19. mrblah (Posts: 576; Member since: 22 Jan 2013)
All the male S3 fans wanted this from the beginning