Samsung Galaxy S III in Sapphire Black is Canada bound?
0. phoneArena 19 Jan 2013, 08:36 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III was first available in Pebble Blue and Marble White and along the way, new colors were made available like Amber Brown, Garnet Red, and Titanium Grey; now, the Sapphire Black colored model of the flagship Android smartphone is apparently coming to Canada, to be more specific, TELUS, some time in the late February, early March timeframe...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Ile exchange my white on for this™®©
3. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
TROLL, do u really need to end each one of ur sentences with those R&C thingies?
17. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1042; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
The guy is plain pathetic...nuff said :)
By the way I really wish they'd release the Note 2 in black....its about time already....nothin says awesome on a phone like black!
13. papss (Posts: 2184; Member since: 03 Sep 2012)
I find it funny that he picked the white one versus that 80's speedboat blue one..@@
18. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
his comment has been trademarked and you shouldn't copy it, otherwise he will sue you
2. reyenrique (Posts: 84; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
why is there come in to a other country first an not to the states )): , love that black
4. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Verizon got like 2-3 months selling the Black and Amber Brown Galaxy S3
5. jmoney62987 (Posts: 31; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
Im returning my iphone 5 today for a gs: at best buy...kinda sad all they have is blue and white..i want red!
7. NeB89 (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
I have the Marble White one and my friends have the Pebble Blue, Amber Brown, Titanium Grey and Sapphire Black, we all agree that the black one is the biggest fingerprint magnet. White does best in that department. No one has the Red one though even though u can get it around here too :-)
11. cripton805 (Posts: 751; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
The article avatar is funny. Its just a black square with a little bit of artificial light coming fron an angle.
12. nlbates66 (Posts: 133; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
hehe, running off my mouth like a tard, the i9305 in Australia was "Titanium Grey" not black.
19. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5178; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Why is everyone else keeps getting all these good colors
20. Loubielou (Posts: 116; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Samsung should have released this colour at First as in Black it is more outstanding than the Blue one,i have just bought the Black one an it looks Superb,an i am sure Samsung would have sold more S3s if Black was released First