Samsung Galaxy S III in Sapphire Black is Canada bound?
right out of the box. And when you have an extremely popular model like the flagship Samsung Galaxy S III, more color choices mean more sales.
Speaking of the Samsung Galaxy S III (and who isn't, really?), some new color choices have been made available such as Amber Brown, Garnet Red, Sapphire Black and Titanium Grey. Depending on where you live and the carrier you use, you could have your choice of these colors along with the original Marble White and Pebble Blue. In Canada, for example, a tipster for Mobile Syrup says that the Sapphire Black version of the Samsung Galaxy S III is coming to TELUS sometime in the late February, early March time period. Yeah, we're sure that Henry Ford would have waited for this color choice, how about you?
1. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Ile exchange my white on for this™®©
3. Nadr1212 (Posts: 741; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
TROLL, do u really need to end each one of ur sentences with those R&C thingies?
17. PhenomFaz (Posts: 1219; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
The guy is plain pathetic...nuff said :)
By the way I really wish they'd release the Note 2 in black....its about time already....nothin says awesome on a phone like black!
13. papss (unregistered)
I find it funny that he picked the white one versus that 80's speedboat blue one..@@
18. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
his comment has been trademarked and you shouldn't copy it, otherwise he will sue you
2. reyenrique (Posts: 99; Member since: 07 Oct 2012)
why is there come in to a other country first an not to the states )): , love that black
4. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Verizon got like 2-3 months selling the Black and Amber Brown Galaxy S3
5. jmoney62987 (Posts: 31; Member since: 16 Mar 2010)
Im returning my iphone 5 today for a gs: at best buy...kinda sad all they have is blue and white..i want red!
7. NeB89 (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Jun 2012)
I have the Marble White one and my friends have the Pebble Blue, Amber Brown, Titanium Grey and Sapphire Black, we all agree that the black one is the biggest fingerprint magnet. White does best in that department. No one has the Red one though even though u can get it around here too :-)
11. cripton805 (Posts: 1220; Member since: 18 Mar 2012)
The article avatar is funny. Its just a black square with a little bit of artificial light coming fron an angle.
12. nlbates66 (Posts: 327; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
hehe, running off my mouth like a tard, the i9305 in Australia was "Titanium Grey" not black.
19. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Why is everyone else keeps getting all these good colors
20. Loubielou (Posts: 465; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Samsung should have released this colour at First as in Black it is more outstanding than the Blue one,i have just bought the Black one an it looks Superb,an i am sure Samsung would have sold more S3s if Black was released First