Samsung Galaxy S III getting a last minute RAM upgrade to muscle up Jelly Bean
0. phoneArena 27 Jun 2012, 15:45 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III has been delayed over and over for the US, but while the push back was only for days, it was allegedly not because of bugs, but because Samsung…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
65. qwertypoor (Posts: 72; Member since: 09 Jun 2012)
Idiots gets personally offend about an OS that they didn't build or making money from lol but they may have up the ram to make sure that at least this phone will get two updates jellybean and whatever is after that Idk just guessing
66. haseebzahid (Posts: 1841; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
buahahhaaa Samsung have no idea what to do they are so dumb like what should we do hmmmm lets increase the ram maybe it will help
67. haseebzahid (Posts: 1841; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
so mean now i can run Adobephoto shop CS 2012 on it any ideas since its 2GB ram now it should be hard for it
70. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5498; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"I thought they fixed the lag issue. Why the extra ram?? Hmm looks like maybe no."
Why iPhone 4 use 512MB of RAM instead of 256MB of RAM, because lagging???