Samsung Galaxy S III gets microwaved, ends up on eBay
0. phoneArena 15 Jan 2013, 08:55 posted on
The following "experiment", if you will, should not be recreated at home. Why? Because it is dangerous for both you and the ones around you, not to mention that an expensive piece of electronics gets destroyed along the way. This guy, however, seems wacky enough to melt gadgets in his microwave, and the latest item on his list is the Samsung Galaxy S III...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. wanderlust (Posts: 2; Member since: 20 Feb 2009)
He told you in his comment, you're*....you used the possessive.
3. dickwyn (Posts: 552; Member since: 07 May 2012)
what kind of hazourd will microwaving a phone
6. donfem (Posts: 480; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Some fools like attention which exposes thier outright stupidity. Can we please have more educative articles rather than this aatetion seeking one?
7. Deadeye37 (Posts: 67; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
I want to get his bOOOOOOmmmm Blaster and shove it up his rear end and bOOOOOOOmmmm blast him just because he's so dang annoying!
But watching the SGSIII getting microwaved was strangely fascinating. My SGSIII turned away in disgust and then started weeping uncontrollably. I had to restart it.
8. RaKithAPeiRiZ (Posts: 1223; Member since: 29 Dec 2011)
nice , now try microwaving a Nokia 3310
9. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Still more useful than an iPhone. :D
10. skymitch89 (Posts: 983; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
WHAT THE HELL DID THAT PHONE EVER DO TO THAT GUY? That's crule and unusual punishment to an electronic device and there should be come kind of law against it! If he didn't want his GS3, I would've been more than happy to take it off his hands.
11. adi4u4882 (Posts: 135; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
*Don't try at home*
Yeah right, like i'm gonna fry my $600 device.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5639; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
WTF is this guy problem cook a GOOD GS III and sell it on ebay? WHAT IS HE SMOKING?
13. CivicSi89 (Posts: 348; Member since: 23 Jul 2011)
2 thousand and what?!?!? Is he Insane? If he considers that art. Then im going on the CTA. Collecting some trash. and putting it on Ebay for $5000! It should work! Right guys?!? right guys??
17. ChafedBanana (Posts: 352; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
He should microwave himself. The phone is now garbage. Why would he think that anyone would give him even a dollar for that POS?
19. raphael007 (Posts: 43; Member since: 12 Jun 2012)
Some people really have money to burn, and yes @ajac09 I would still buy it over the iphone
20. xtimes2 (Posts: 3; Member since: 06 Aug 2012)
Way to much time on his hands. He's way out there, cuckoo for coco puffs!
21. Not_Amused321 (Posts: 8; Member since: 06 Jan 2013)
AHA I watched it twice! Hilarious! But no not for 2,012, I wouldn't buy it. Did he price it at that because 2012 was last year?
23. lkjhg755 (Posts: 85; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
Waterproof is yesterday's news, it's time for someone to make a phone that can withstand up to 1 hour of microwave radiation (and that can be programmed to kill zombies).
24. BattleBrat (Posts: 884; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I hate it when people do that crap, I don't care if it is an Android or iOS device, good working devices should be cared for and used until hopelessly obsolete, then properly recycled. I still use my droid 1 as an alarm clock, and when my RAZR is replaced, it will take over (because of the lapdock function I was going to use it as a sort of smart TV, but Archos TV connect will take that job)
26. ancey (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Oh wait, lemme buy some Samsung S3 then I'll put it on Microwave too and I'll sell it with 2000$ Cheaper with that price. -_-