Samsung Galaxy S III gets four new color versions
0. phoneArena 28 Aug 2012, 07:38 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III, the hottest Android flagship device on the market right now and in the past couple of months, is now officially getting four new colors…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
22. redmd (Posts: 1273; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Reminds me of expandable back covers of Nokia phones few years ago. I want a hot pink for the lolz
23. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 590; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I like the brown one. It gives me fond memories of my brown Zune....: )
24. Nikolas.Oliver (banned) (Posts: 1574; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
OMG the brown is very beautifull i want it nowwwwww, TAKE MY MONEY
26. justme (Posts: 57; Member since: 09 Jan 2012)
I bet a deep burgundy color would look good on this phone.
28. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
I like the grey/brushed metal look of the bunch, followed by the red. The black is always sexy but its just sooooooooooooo common.
30. ongshallhan (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
good processor,good display..but design...NOOOoooo!
34. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Now this phone has a soul, sophistication, character and a charisma.
I love it, all colors are great but now I decided to get that sweet amber brown beauty. Well done Samsung!
39. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Im getting neither :) im going for tx that sxx piece of !
40. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Now Samsung got it. More color = more choices for the buyers = more people would want to consider to buy SGS3 just because of the color. My gf is more or less color driven, not spec...
42. minteke (Posts: 30; Member since: 27 Jul 2012)
It's wise decision to give us the choice. Next step - to give us the wide selection of sizes from, say, 4'' to 5.5" with similar to SG3 or Galaxy Note performance. As many people, as many preferences.
43. freakatronic (Posts: 9; Member since: 20 Mar 2010)
"Inspired Nature" and still no green. Hehehe I'd love a pine-like green. They all look pretty darn good though. I'll by a grey or white one... or maybe the brown one. Though call
44. bbblader (Posts: 590; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
the one i like the most is titanium grey
but the others are cool too
46. Mike413 (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Dec 2010)
Gray is the best. Black is the next best but blacks so common that it makes the gray more appealing
49. kingras (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
i would like to have the amber brown i hope sprint comes out with it before October because that is when i can get an upgrade
50. RicoNZ (Posts: 11; Member since: 19 Aug 2012)
Titanium Grey.... very classy Samsung, very classy!
I expect another lawsuit, no doubt those Apple trolls consider the colour Black to be of some sort of trademark violation.
55. user312 (Posts: 68; Member since: 21 Aug 2012)
I hope they either have grey or black for sprint
56. kingras (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
what will sprint have im getting my new s3 on the 1st