Samsung Galaxy S III gets four new color versions
0. phoneArena 28 Aug 2012, 07:38 posted on
The Samsung Galaxy S III, the hottest Android flagship device on the market right now and in the past couple of months, is now officially getting four new colors…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Victor.H (Posts: 658; Member since: 27 May 2011)
No specifics on availability yet! My guess is they would all be available unlocked, though, at some point in the future.
10. bobfreking55 (Posts: 866; Member since: 15 Jul 2011)
ohhhhh yeaaaaaaah!! i was depressed when the other colors were only released on the US.
I LOVE THIS MOVE BY SAMSUNG! it totally destroys the image that Apple made white phones mainstream... now Samsung owns the rainbow!
i wish there was a black/blue AND white version.
2. frydaexiii (Posts: 1459; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
Aw man, now I wish I've waited...hope they'll release convertion kits soon
3. noriya (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
why the color so ugly?i hope it have yellow,green,pink.
12. e.wvu (unregistered)
Yellow, green, and pink? Now those are ugly!
19. noriya (Posts: 12; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
i think those color look sexy.cuz i like yellow color.or they can design amazing spider man color.
41. SugarShockFrantic (Posts: 73; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I agree i think brighter colors would have been awesome...those colors up there are old people colors
5. tigermcm (Posts: 855; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
oooooh man I want RED!!! now!! I remember when sanyo had red flip phones I always waited for the red
8. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
The capacitive buttons look pretty cool in red.
6. voodoobillypug (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
I'm probably the only one who will get the brown one
27. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I'd rather get the black one because it goes well with the deep blacks on the AMOLED display.
35. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Im really, really liking the brown! COME TO T-MOBILE PLEASE
36. audiblenarcotic (Posts: 111; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
Nope. You are not the only one. I would totally rock the brown. I'm pretty into the whole 70's fashion that brown was such a prominent part of... I would probably throw a woodgrain panel on that bad boy too.
37. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
My hope is that it'll have the same kind of deal as with blue where its shifts with the light! Imagine if it has reds and golds toppings out c:
11. FrostyDanny (Posts: 90; Member since: 15 Jul 2012)
I most def want the black or red is my 2nd fav is there a way to trade colors without paying $600? :( Anybody? Lol
13. hung2900 (Posts: 956; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I saw brown and grey Galaxy S3 nearly two months ago. Now they officially release them.
15. -box- (Posts: 3991; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
Very somber colors. I'm glad they're introducing more colors (a la Nokia & a lot of other Asian OEMs) but none of them really grab the imagination or are very exciting.
That said, if I had to have one, I'd get the dark gray one on the right
17. u-suck-more (Posts: 529; Member since: 26 Aug 2011)
com'on Samsung, it is going to take a lot more than a few new colours to beat the LG Optimus G
38. SleepingOz (unregistered)
20. Commentator (Posts: 3705; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Still no green... What is up with every single phone manufacturer ever and the color green? Did they get in a fight or something?
21. whysoserious (Posts: 318; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Now that's Samsung's way of giving what people want - choice.