Samsung Galaxy S III gets four new color versions
0. phoneArena posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:38
The Samsung Galaxy S III, the hottest Android flagship device on the market right now and in the past couple of months, is now officially getting four new colors…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. Victor.H posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:50 2 0
No specifics on availability yet! My guess is they would all be available unlocked, though, at some point in the future.
10. bobfreking55 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:01 7 0
ohhhhh yeaaaaaaah!! i was depressed when the other colors were only released on the US.
I LOVE THIS MOVE BY SAMSUNG! it totally destroys the image that Apple made white phones mainstream... now Samsung owns the rainbow!
i wish there was a black/blue AND white version.
2. frydaexiii posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:43 2 0
Aw man, now I wish I've waited...hope they'll release convertion kits soon
3. noriya posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:46 4 13
why the color so ugly?i hope it have yellow,green,pink.
12. e.wvu (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:05 18 2
Yellow, green, and pink? Now those are ugly!
19. noriya posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:20 1 7
i think those color look sexy.cuz i like yellow color.or they can design amazing spider man color.
41. SugarShockFrantic posted on 28 Aug 2012, 12:46 0 4
I agree i think brighter colors would have been awesome...those colors up there are old people colors
45. Mario1017 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 14:14 3 0
this ain't a comic book..
5. tigermcm posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:50 7 0
oooooh man I want RED!!! now!! I remember when sanyo had red flip phones I always waited for the red
6. voodoobillypug posted on 28 Aug 2012, 07:50 12 0
I'm probably the only one who will get the brown one
27. Muhannad posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:53 9 0
I'd rather get the black one because it goes well with the deep blacks on the AMOLED display.
35. cheeseycheeser posted on 28 Aug 2012, 10:24 3 0
Im really, really liking the brown! COME TO T-MOBILE PLEASE
36. audiblenarcotic posted on 28 Aug 2012, 10:27 5 0
Nope. You are not the only one. I would totally rock the brown. I'm pretty into the whole 70's fashion that brown was such a prominent part of... I would probably throw a woodgrain panel on that bad boy too.
37. cheeseycheeser posted on 28 Aug 2012, 11:00 0 0
My hope is that it'll have the same kind of deal as with blue where its shifts with the light! Imagine if it has reds and golds toppings out c:
11. FrostyDanny posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:03 0 0
I most def want the black or red is my 2nd fav is there a way to trade colors without paying $600? :( Anybody? Lol
13. hung2900 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:07 0 0
I saw brown and grey Galaxy S3 nearly two months ago. Now they officially release them.
15. -box- posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:10 0 0
Very somber colors. I'm glad they're introducing more colors (a la Nokia & a lot of other Asian OEMs) but none of them really grab the imagination or are very exciting.
That said, if I had to have one, I'd get the dark gray one on the right
17. u-suck-more posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:18 0 7
com'on Samsung, it is going to take a lot more than a few new colours to beat the LG Optimus G
20. Commentator posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:22 3 0
Still no green... What is up with every single phone manufacturer ever and the color green? Did they get in a fight or something?
21. whysoserious posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:25 2 0
Now that's Samsung's way of giving what people want - choice.
22. redmd posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:26 0 1
Reminds me of expandable back covers of Nokia phones few years ago. I want a hot pink for the lolz
23. cornerofthemoon posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:30 1 0
I like the brown one. It gives me fond memories of my brown Zune....: )
24. Nikolas.Oliver posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:33 2 0
OMG the brown is very beautifull i want it nowwwwww, TAKE MY MONEY
26. justme posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:44 0 0
I bet a deep burgundy color would look good on this phone.
28. remixfa posted on 28 Aug 2012, 09:05 1 0
I like the grey/brushed metal look of the bunch, followed by the red. The black is always sexy but its just sooooooooooooo common.
30. ongshallhan posted on 28 Aug 2012, 09:34 0 0
good processor,good display..but design...NOOOoooo!
34. darac posted on 28 Aug 2012, 10:11 2 0
Now this phone has a soul, sophistication, character and a charisma.
I love it, all colors are great but now I decided to get that sweet amber brown beauty. Well done Samsung!
39. loken posted on 28 Aug 2012, 11:10 0 0
Im getting neither :) im going for tx that sxx piece of !
40. jaytai0106 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 11:19 0 0
Now Samsung got it. More color = more choices for the buyers = more people would want to consider to buy SGS3 just because of the color. My gf is more or less color driven, not spec...
42. minteke posted on 28 Aug 2012, 12:47 1 0
It's wise decision to give us the choice. Next step - to give us the wide selection of sizes from, say, 4'' to 5.5" with similar to SG3 or Galaxy Note performance. As many people, as many preferences.
43. freakatronic posted on 28 Aug 2012, 13:12 1 0
"Inspired Nature" and still no green. Hehehe I'd love a pine-like green. They all look pretty darn good though. I'll by a grey or white one... or maybe the brown one. Though call
44. bbblader posted on 28 Aug 2012, 13:18 1 0
the one i like the most is titanium grey
but the others are cool too
46. Mike413 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 14:47 1 0
Gray is the best. Black is the next best but blacks so common that it makes the gray more appealing
49. kingras posted on 28 Aug 2012, 16:56 0 0
i would like to have the amber brown i hope sprint comes out with it before October because that is when i can get an upgrade
50. RicoNZ posted on 28 Aug 2012, 18:58 2 0
Titanium Grey.... very classy Samsung, very classy!
I expect another lawsuit, no doubt those Apple trolls consider the colour Black to be of some sort of trademark violation.
56. kingras posted on 23 Sep 2012, 07:55 0 0
what will sprint have im getting my new s3 on the 1st