Samsung Galaxy S III gets 30Mbps 1080p video thanks to a software tweak
0. phoneArena posted on 06 Jun 2012, 05:16
If you have a rooted Samsung Galaxy S III, here is a neat trick that you might want to check out, especially if you are into shooting videos. Custom ROM maker hyperX has developed a software modification that allows superfine 1080p video to be captured at 30Mbps, thus theoretically increasing its quality even further...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. bobfreking55 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 05:19 0 0
edited comment. what I said was probably wrong,
3. hung2900 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 05:47 1 7
Best smartphone camera at this time. Making movies by smartphone?
7. bbblader posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:52 5 3
lol check out nokia bro then tell me this has a better camera
btw isn't the SGSIII camera the same as the iP4S camera which lost to the N8?
9. hung2900 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 07:07 2 1
Oh, too late to edit... I meant the best camera phone, not the camera only...
And I forgot nokia 808 too...
10. remixfa posted on 06 Jun 2012, 07:09 11 2
the difference between the 2?
tens of millions are going to buy the SGS3, tens of tens are going to buy the Nokia.
11. ChiX017 posted on 06 Jun 2012, 09:01 1 3
But the Best is still the BesT!!
13. remixfa posted on 06 Jun 2012, 09:59 3 1
but the best that no one has.. is.. forgotten.
14. lsutigers posted on 06 Jun 2012, 18:38 0 0
How does the SGS3 camera compare to the HTC One X?
4. Mitchel posted on 06 Jun 2012, 05:51 5 0
I agree with you Abdane..
What's the benefits you will get when you jailbreak your iPhone?
- third party apps
- some performance & software tweaks
That's the basic things you can do on non-rooted Android devices.
That's why i'm always confused when iPhone users always say that Jailbreaking is a lot better than Rooting.. lol
5. p0rkguy posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:12 1 0
Don't know any iPhone users that say "JBing is better than Rooting", but I do hear a lot of "JBing makes the iPhone so much better." Makes you wonder what it's like without JBing.
8. Mitchel posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:54 0 0
You will find many of them on Jailbreaking vs Rooting articles or threads.. They are really annoying, they just say Jailbreaking is easier & a lot better than Rooting without telling any reasons..
12. bangkokbobby posted on 06 Jun 2012, 09:43 0 0
because they have iPhones in their pocket...even tech writers...not all but many of them will not say that an Android feature is better than an "equivalent" iOS feature if their personal product of choice is an iPhone...
6. remixfa posted on 06 Jun 2012, 06:49 1 1
thats pretty cool. now lets see a side by side with a regular camera setting vs the tweaked one to see if its really any different.
15. sprockkets posted on 06 Jun 2012, 21:24 0 0
You can do this to the sensation with a 20mbps or 40mbps 1080p video. Makes a big difference.