Samsung Galaxy S III found in Kies, confirms GT-i9300 model number
0. phoneArena 25 Apr 2012, 18:01 posted on
Samsung's Kies app confirms that model GT-i9300 will be used to designate the Samsung Galaxy S III; according to SamMobile, there are two versions of the GT-i9300, one with a "T" at the end to signify a different frequency on the phone for a specific country or carrier...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. a1000smiles4u (Posts: 84; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
now Apple would sue Samsung for following thr trend
2. Cheatz (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
If the leaked specs for the S3 are true then I'll save my money for something else, probably the Motorola Razr Maxx HD if the specs on it are accurate.
14. a1000smiles4u (Posts: 84; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
even htc one x is good
battery life is the only drawback i see
15. Mario1017 (Posts: 336; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
uhh...actually battery life is not a drawback at all. it has been good/avarage
19. wendygarett (unregistered)
why dont just pick an iphone 4s? :)
24. Cheatz (Posts: 3; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
I had one, one of the worst phones Ive had. Im still amazed people buy these things.
28. good2great (Posts: 1042; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
the iphone 4s is not that bad now come on... you're exaggerating your ass off...lol
3. Crave (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
I like how the article specifies what these "incremental updates" might be. Also how you sourced where this speculation comes from.
4. andro. (Posts: 1997; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
It won be long now till we know for sure! Its seems the PA is the only website which continually states that the s3 will be an 'incremental' upgrade in every article
26. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
5. jove39 (Posts: 1757; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Whatever it is called next galaxy or galaxy s 3 doesn't really matter...as long as it comes with a quad-core, hd display and decent gpu (Expectations are not high from Mali400-MP4)...and ofcourse...a big fat battery :)
25. bruindog (Posts: 32; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
You want T-mobile, I want Verizon, So and so wants AT&T. With our luck it'll end up on the most random carrier and we are back to square one. Joking but thats how I felt about the GNote haha
7. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
A-15 dual core exynos 4212 at 1.4ghz 1gb of ram 1280*720 screen, highest score on antutu. Win for sammy again
9. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Apparently not. Otherwise i seriously doubt a dual core would score that high. Sure the benchmark could be fake but i believe it for now until sammy says otherwise
10. Commentator (Posts: 3645; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
It might be a quad-core and Engadget screwed something up with their source.
11. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Exynos 4212 is A-9, not A-15. Exynos 5250 and 5450 are the ones that are A-15.
12. kshell1 (Posts: 1143; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
im sad now xD Thanks for the correction i guess.
13. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Mmm how interesting never heard of SamMobile
17. torr310 (Posts: 754; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
based on the high specs on sgs2, i thought s3 will come with 2gb ram but i was wrong...
18. wendygarett (unregistered)
you're not wrong!! s3 IS 2GB RAM!! That thing is fake!!!
20. jwc89 (Posts: 8; Member since: 31 May 2011)
next galaxy to feature quad core
29. mordimiz (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
thats the international version. the US variant is only dual core