Samsung Galaxy S III first ad is out: "designed for humans," not aliens
2. DIYguy (Posts: 190; Member since: 27 Feb 2011)
Just disappointed... total failure. And I really thought Samsung could come up with something amazing despite its past.
4. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
"Total failure" and "despite its past"? What are you talking about?
7. JBz007 (Posts: 63; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
I don't think its a total failure but I was expecting more as well. What really sets this apart from the One X line or all the other phones coming out? Hopefully its better than it seems...
3. Mark.J.Linskiy (unregistered)
Designed for humans, not..... sheep? I'm only kidding guys, don't get all worked up about it..
5. bbblader (Posts: 588; Member since: 24 Oct 2011)
Aliens: Well I guess I have to stick with my SGSII because samsung made this only for humans.Damn those guys
8. Xquisite (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Apr 2012)
Besodes the first 3 seconds, did this ad have anything to do with the phone?
10. HumzaKz (Posts: 3; Member since: 22 Apr 2012)
Amazing Spec's but, in my opinion they could have done better with the design and camera. I sure want to buy this, and should start saving up money. :-D !!
11. md227a (Posts: 141; Member since: 20 Mar 2012)
The ad makes it sound like the phone is stalking you....
13. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Hahaha yea. They were going for emotion, but I think they tried too hard and it just comes off weird.
16. Lift_Off (Posts: 152; Member since: 04 Apr 2012)
It actually was really weird... Kinda creepy actually. Looks like a decent phone though. Just not the "amazing" phone people were hoping for.
14. Cosmo (Posts: 32; Member since: 03 May 2012)
HTC did a way better job than Samsung.. They should take into consideration how the phone should look like, I mean, that's the 1st thing you'd see before you start browsing the phone.. Samsung is still on top of the game.. I just dunno until when.. Specially that Apple & BlackBerry are stirring up w/ something new come last quarter of the year..
17. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
the irony is not for aliens when the OS is an android...
20. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
umm, an android is not necessarily an alien....but something man-made.
18. sarb009 (Posts: 307; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
the title should be " designed for humans not for sheep "
23. iamkrishna (Posts: 9; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
why it's saying that "this video is private"?