x PhoneArena is looking for new authors in New York! To view all available positions, click here.
  • Options
    Close




Samsung Galaxy S III explodes, injures 18 year old girl

0. phoneArena 09 Jul 2013, 01:12 posted on

An exploding cellphone is no joke; a Samsung Galaxy S III exploded in the pants of 18 year-old Fanny Schlatter, and as you can see, it did plenty of damage to her thigh not to mention the handset. Now, we've seen people claim that their phone exploded out of nowhere only to find out later that the device was put in the microwave to cover up the fact that it had been dropped in the toilet first...

This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here

* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.

Want to comment? Please login or register.

Latest stories