Samsung Galaxy S III coming soon: 4.65-inch Super AMOLED Plus HD RGB screen, quad-core, LTE?
0. phoneArena posted on 04 Apr 2012, 04:32
The Samsung Galaxy S III is occasionally making the headlines with either a rumor or a mockup pumping up our expectations before the official release, and this here…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. BattleBrat posted on 04 Apr 2012, 04:38 17 5
Hmmmm, I'm a MOTO man, but I'll take a look, the GS II did impress me (although I prefer the RAZR)
21. JBz007 posted on 04 Apr 2012, 07:32 2 2
Same here. Maybe the Fighter or Blade will have next-gen specs as well so we don't have to jump ship over to Samsung.
32. bruindog posted on 04 Apr 2012, 12:47 0 0
If the S3 looks like one of the better renders then we are in for a treat. I'm just hoping its not a let down because all of these specs seem too good to be true. Even after reading them 500 times on 500 different websites
42. belovedson posted on 04 Apr 2012, 16:42 0 0
You are obviously biased. I have the razr maxx by the way but comparing the gs2 vs the razr? the gs2 came out about a year ago. come on man, make a real comparison. the gs2 doesn't lag as far as i can tell. the maxx lags a bunch of times but the slim form factor and long batter life and amoled kills the gs2 but again not fair comparison
3. jubbing posted on 04 Apr 2012, 04:58 10 1
This thing is going to be INSANE! As a Wp7 fan, I know a good phone when I see one (from specs). Love to get my hands on this
23. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 04 Apr 2012, 07:34 7 3
nokia is no longer even the top dog in its own country ...and iPhone 4s ..that design is so 2010 ......keep dreaming
34. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 04 Apr 2012, 13:35 0 1
Look's more like they have beaten you 21 red!
5. richardyarrell2011 (banned) posted on 04 Apr 2012, 05:20 7 2
This will top all devices in 2012
7. android_hitman posted on 04 Apr 2012, 05:40 8 1
all of the top devices before the end of the world :) at least we will die happy :)))
12. Zayuh24 posted on 04 Apr 2012, 06:40 2 3
I'm stuck between this and the HTC One X (or the One S if the X really doesn't come to T-Mobile).
Sammy has always been reliable in making quality devices and the S II got so much love globally.... imagine what a beast the S III is going to turn out to be. But I love how HTC is redeeming itself with the One series, and the audio boosts from DreBeats technology make my ears happy lol.
19. Zayuh24 posted on 04 Apr 2012, 07:04 3 0
I don't mind waiting, but we're in for quite a wait here in the US. New phone releases are months later than their international versions because US carriers want to add their crap to the devices and make hardware changes.
13. darac posted on 04 Apr 2012, 06:45 2 6
Victor, your "should easily beat" implication is ignorant.
Super amoled plus is overall inferior to AH-IPS technology (the screen on HTC One x, just with different name)
Here, from your very own site:
You guys have built up a myth about amoled screens being something uber, and untouchable.
While in reality, the Galaxy S3 will likely have a less great screen than some other phones out there.
26. andro. posted on 04 Apr 2012, 08:11 2 1
We will have to wait an see,having used both the Htc one x screen is definitely better than say the galaxy nexus screen by a noticeable bit but Samsung have a knack of producing incredible screens to put on its own flagships
14. babyk posted on 04 Apr 2012, 06:48 0 12
HTC WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN THIS SAMSUNG s**t FTW
15. ajac09 posted on 04 Apr 2012, 06:50 8 1
umm okay... sadly the population doesnt agree with you.
30. twenti7 posted on 04 Apr 2012, 10:08 1 0
Meh. I switched to Samsung from HTC. Sadly, not even the One X has made me consider looking back. I very much prefer a slim and lightweight, but still powerful phone over one that is fat and boring.
38. TROLL.ISAHA (banned) posted on 04 Apr 2012, 13:46 0 0
It's all about power! To run
Android u need that!
Or else it's it lag's..... Cause ur
running a full OS, unlike apple,
Blackberry, windows there all
half OS..... It take's 300+ mb of ram
to run Android, other's only require
130+ of ram......
17. remixfa posted on 04 Apr 2012, 06:57 7 0
yes.. id rather wait for the quad exynos..
look im waiting..
ok, gimmie the darn phone! :)
20. hung2900 posted on 04 Apr 2012, 07:12 0 0
Another fail from phonearena.
Sammy has had 7.7 inch SA+ with RGB matrix already (Tab 7.7).
24. PackMan posted on 04 Apr 2012, 07:41 1 0
rumours are saying 720p and quad core exynos A9 but if samsung surprises us with 1080p and dual core exynos A15 the phones going to be huge success.
29. optimo_prime posted on 04 Apr 2012, 09:06 0 0
Does anyone have a clue who all is going to carry this phone I am on Verizon and would love this phone since it seems we don't get the HTC One series
31. taz89 posted on 04 Apr 2012, 12:47 0 0
amoled hd +,quad core exynos,its samsung so will be slim,if the s2 cameras anything to go by the s3 will be even better...lol i want this phone now i am actually starting to see pixels on my s2 from close view obviously now that i have seen hd screens in person such as the xperia s....hopefully its released in the same time frame as the s2 so may please.
39. Walter.D.DROID posted on 04 Apr 2012, 14:45 0 0
If they delay the release date, the fact being the quad-core and LTE, I would rather wait! 4.8-inch screen is no good??? both galaxy nexus and Galaxy S II HD LTE have that screen :@
40. Walter.D.DROID posted on 04 Apr 2012, 15:35 0 0
oh i forgot to mention, but a...3400mah battery for the SGS III, thickness can suffer instead :-P
41. gallitoking posted on 04 Apr 2012, 16:23 1 0
too bad it will take a back seat next to the redesign iphone this year... sorry maybe next year when the iphoneS stops by