Samsung Galaxy S III and Samsung GALAXY Note part of opening ceremonies at the Summer Olympics
0. phoneArena 27 Jul 2012, 15:10 posted on
In an online posting with a confusing sense of time, Samsung writes as though the opening ceremonies of the Summer Olympics have already taken place and says that both the red hot Samsung Galaxy S III and the Samsung GALAXY Note took part in the opening ceremonies...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
I love Galaxy S3 great hardwares inside even though plastic outside it is the best Android phone in the world.
8. dickwyn (Posts: 602; Member since: 07 May 2012)
i only saw the galaxy note in the opening ceremony. anybody saw the galaxy s iii
10. Asasindude26 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
Did you see the Olympians taking photos and videos and some of them even calling? What phone where they using the most? The S3 or an Iphone. Of course the s3's where provided by Samsung and some of the Olympians using them even said in reports that they where surprised by the phones camera capabilities :D
And in the ceremony it was there a couple of times aswell. But it really surprised me that Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) used a Galaxy Ace :O
3. thedarkside (Posts: 652; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
ive had my S3 now for 3, maybe 4 hours and its by far more superior to my last phone... which was an iphone.
4. marchels14 (unregistered)
apple must be so jealous of Samsung right now,because of Olympic games they are sponsoring and the phones that are advertised in the games.
5. jroc74 (Posts: 5275; Member since: 30 Dec 2010)
Yea...this is real good advertizing for Samsung.
Good job Samsung!
7. Jay_F (Posts: 236; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Can't have one article without some random tool mentioning Apple. Just comment on the article content and quit with the troll/flame bait.
6. andro. (Posts: 1989; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Was a huge lot of galaxy s3s,galaxy notes and galaxy aces on show not only in advertising but also among the athletes!! Mr Bean using a galaxy ace lol!! Was a very poor opening ceremony choregraphically etc though :-(
11. Asasindude26 (Posts: 33; Member since: 25 Mar 2012)
sadly yes but as I'm British i think it was spectacular :D
9. Planterz (Posts: 1509; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
The Olympics logo looks like a bunch of condoms.