Samsung Galaxy S III ads are here, but the phone is not just yet
3. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Standing in line for the iPhone 5.
4. Birds (Posts: 1027; Member since: 21 Nov 2011)
I want hands on time with this powerhouse device so i can fall in love with it.
5. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Wow, I love those commercials. The brilliance of iPhone ads is that they simply advertise everything that separates their phone from competition. These commercials, especially the second make iPhones look inferior just by showing off what this phone is capable of.
7. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
They should do a commercial making fun of the "If it's not an iPhone..." ads because it could just be "If it's not an iPhone... then it CAN do this"
8. nnaatthhaannx2 (Posts: 820; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Anyone remember the OG Droid ads?
"I don't have a 5mp camera"
"I don't have turn-by-turn directions"
....and so on...
Directly attacking the iPhone!
15. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4404; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
They should have one of the people hold a shattered iPhone & say that it fell on the carpet. lol
17. iami67 (Posts: 318; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Or i dropped it on my bed while i was sitting.
24. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4404; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
& after the person says that then the... "Droid Does.... NOT break from a fall!" lol
27. E.N. (Posts: 2362; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
The SGIII is just as fragile as the iPhone....probably more
28. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4404; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
OK since when has poly carbonate been more fragile that glass?
9. TheCellX (Posts: 49; Member since: 08 Nov 2011)
Im a fan of Galaxy phones, and probably i will buy the S3... but the pop up play is far to be an innovation... Android guys, please check Super Video, Floating & Popup on Play store. Is the same feature, for free. there you can see is actually useless.
10. RoundBallmer (banned) (Posts: 43; Member since: 19 Jun 2012)
The next big thing is here, the Galaxy S3 that'll explode.
11. lzsbleach (Posts: 155; Member since: 20 May 2012)
That was only one of them... When its more then 1 then u have a problem.
12. dcgore (Posts: 207; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
"Hello Galaxy" :( ...
"Where are you Galaxy?!?"
13. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
my opinion that the SGSIII was already here. Android move to fast you guys didn't see it
16. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4404; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Man gallitoking, you don't know how badly I am fiending for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I never wanted anything more than that. Well maybe Scarlett Johansson then the Galaxy Note 2. lol
21. gallitoking (Posts: 4690; Member since: 17 May 2011)
yes Scarlett Johanson..is on my top list.. not sure about the Note.. that thing is huge.. man..
22. remixfa (Posts: 14132; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
yea, but you cant put scarlett in your pocket. though.. i wouldnt mine being in her pants instead. lol
25. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4404; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Ok I am first then gallitoking & remixfa fight it out for sloppy seconds! lol
26. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1650; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Ewww even I wouldn't want scarjo's sloppy seconds
23. remixfa (Posts: 14132; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
well, gallito thats good.
now you can see what kind of features the iphone 8 might have. :)
14. OptimusOne (Posts: 694; Member since: 22 May 2012)
COMEONE samsung have the 2 other people in the second commercial hold iphones
20. dcgore (Posts: 207; Member since: 24 Feb 2012)
Getting new toys is awesome! I don't think it will ever get old.