Samsung Galaxy S III Mini new hues official - Titan Gray, Amber Brown, Garnet Red and Onyx Black
0. phoneArena posted on 08 Jan 2013, 13:26
If extra color options for a handset can get you excited, it means that the company probably has more market share that it knows what to do with, and such is the case with the promised new Samsung Galaxy S III Mini palette...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. huypaulha94 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 13:38 0 3
If they're going to make a black version for the Mini, does that mean there's hope for a black version of the SIII?
4. PhoneArenaUser posted on 08 Jan 2013, 14:30 4 0
Isn't there already black Samsung Galaxy S III version?
6. huypaulha94 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 15:43 0 2
Actually no, the only official colors that have come out for the SIII are blue, white, gray and red...upcoming colors of amber brown and ruby wine, but that's it. No black...(Well, not in the US that I know of.)
7. PhoneArenaUser posted on 08 Jan 2013, 15:56 3 0
I don't know about U.S. but look here:
2. InspectorGadget80 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 13:45 0 4
What's the point when these hot phones aren't even in the U.S.? Love the new colors
3. SavageLucy42 posted on 08 Jan 2013, 14:12 2 0
They're in the US. As in you can buy them unlocked, which I'm considering doing. Since the mini is only $500 and I have a Note. Would be nice to have a little phone to switch to for some situations.
5. PhoneArenaUser posted on 08 Jan 2013, 14:32 7 0
"What's the point when these hot phones aren't even in the U.S.?"
So you say that if something is not in the U.S. then there is no point in it?
8. ncv144 posted on 09 Jan 2013, 12:27 0 0
the grey version looks kind of like the galaxy nexus from the back
also, why doesnt the black one get the metallic look of the others?