Samsung Galaxy S III Mini new hues official - Titan Gray, Amber Brown, Garnet Red and Onyx Black
1. huypaulha94 (Posts: 23; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
If they're going to make a black version for the Mini, does that mean there's hope for a black version of the SIII?
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Isn't there already black Samsung Galaxy S III version?
6. huypaulha94 (Posts: 23; Member since: 21 Jun 2012)
Actually no, the only official colors that have come out for the SIII are blue, white, gray and red...upcoming colors of amber brown and ruby wine, but that's it. No black...(Well, not in the US that I know of.)
7. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I don't know about U.S. but look here:
2. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6729; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
What's the point when these hot phones aren't even in the U.S.? Love the new colors
3. SavageLucy42 (Posts: 211; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
They're in the US. As in you can buy them unlocked, which I'm considering doing. Since the mini is only $500 and I have a Note. Would be nice to have a little phone to switch to for some situations.
5. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 5497; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
"What's the point when these hot phones aren't even in the U.S.?"
So you say that if something is not in the U.S. then there is no point in it?
8. ncv144 (Posts: 126; Member since: 04 May 2012)
the grey version looks kind of like the galaxy nexus from the back
also, why doesnt the black one get the metallic look of the others?