Samsung Galaxy S III Mini confirmed: 4.0-inch screen, will be unveiled tomorrow
0. phoneArena 10 Oct 2012, 01:27 posted on
We’ve seen the poster hinting at the Samsung Galaxy S III Mini, but we never knew whether it was real or not. Now, Samsung’s own JK Shin confirms it is, and it is coming tomorrow…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
15. whysoserious (Posts: 316; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
Before Scrolling down, right after reading the news, I told myself; "I bet the first comment here is a bash against apple." I was wrong. THE FIRST FOUR, IT WAS!!! lmao!!!
21. MeoCao (unregistered)
Screen resolution will be the key factor.
23. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2999; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Isn't it already dead before it got released???
28. pikapowerize (banned) (Posts: 1869; Member since: 03 May 2012)
but the looks of galaxy s3 mini is UGLY!!!
2. LiveFromMN (Posts: 15; Member since: 05 Sep 2012)
The iPhone 5 killed itself... - @LiveFromMN
3. someones4 (Posts: 618; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
I see that Samsung created the iphone 6 already.
4. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Apple Strategy: We release whatever we want to, customer should adjust their requirement!
Samsung Strategy: We release every variation of product to match every customer's twisted demands!
Like sammy for that. As far as the design concern, as yesterday someone said in the comments, samsung is all about offering beast over beauty!
6. someones4 (Posts: 618; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
That's how Samsung rolls since its inception. Always prepared to adapt
7. oldmandaddy (Posts: 64; Member since: 01 May 2010)
Great comments,but copy cat made cheap plastic phones, and I phone hater owned fancy plastic phone , viva Samsung !
10. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
I think I lost some brain cells after reading this :/
19. eisenbricher (Posts: 971; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Plastic and plastic... stale thing to say and pointless.
I've never seen someone who uses his 'Metal' iPhone without a protective case, while in case of samsung I see many people who prefer original feel of the device, without a case.
25. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
i said that bro. and I am all for beast over beauty!
5. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
HIGHLY doubt the specs will be near as good as the original S3.........but im also hoping they prove me wrong
12. nicholassss (Posts: 348; Member since: 10 May 2012)
What if its identical as far as the guts, just a smaller screen. Thats be somethin huh?
13. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
more likely the screen resolution will go down to qHD (275PPI) which is still great.
processor clock speed might also get down to around 1.2 GHz to compromise the smaller battery
8. redmd (Posts: 868; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I would like to see a beefed up galaxy s duos specs wise.
16. rusticguy (Posts: 2826; Member since: 11 Aug 2012)
Heck Apple will not like Samsung using the word "MINI" for their product line because they will claim that it will hurt their iPad MINI sales. Looks like Samsung teases Apple on purpose :)
18. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Maybe but Samsung already have released an Samsung galaxy mini last year....phew apple can't patent term "MINI".
24. SonyXperiaNexus (Posts: 374; Member since: 01 Oct 2012)
this isnt the first mini device samsung is going to release. it looks more like apple copying sammy.
17. Ragnarockd (Posts: 47; Member since: 27 Aug 2012)
Are they gonna retain the quad core in it as well, maybe under-clocked to 1GHz.
26. don007 (Posts: 1; Member since: 10 Oct 2012)
you can get the detailed information about Samsung Galaxy S3 mini from here
27. solidsnakeduds013 (Posts: 215; Member since: 20 Oct 2010)
Whats with mini phones/tablets now? Ipad mini, Galaxy S3 mini? Arent we supposed to be getting bigger. BIGGER THE BETTER! NOTE II!
29. someones4 (Posts: 618; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
Apple is trying to mimic android with 7-inch tablets. Meanwhile samsung is trying to satisfy apple users' complaints of needing small screens.