Samsung Galaxy S III Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update rolls out in South Korea
0. phoneArena posted on 09 Oct 2012, 06:03
Samsung’s Android flagship, the Galaxy S III, is selling well all across the globe, but one thing that we’re still looking forward to on it is the arrival of the 4.1 Jelly Bean update…
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. prakesh posted on 09 Oct 2012, 06:08 2 0
wow starting to roll in asia, bring it to philippines cant wait to upgrade with my s3.
7. PhenomFaz posted on 09 Oct 2012, 07:35 1 0
yum yum i just finished my ice cream sandwich...time for some jelly bean goodness :)
2. PapaSmurf posted on 09 Oct 2012, 06:15 4 0
The US won't see it until late Nov.
Verizon is going to roll it out in 2014.
5. Droid_X_Doug posted on 09 Oct 2012, 06:42 3 0
I suspect that the fastest way to get a JB-packing Sammy phone from VZW will be to get the Note II. Or, wait for the GS IV to ship in 2013.
3. Droid_X_Doug posted on 09 Oct 2012, 06:18 2 0
(Groaning) watching articles about the JB upgrade roll-out to different regions is going to be as painful as waiting for the GS III to release on VZW in the U.S. At least the GS III had a simultaneous release in the U.S.
Unfortunately, I suspect JB will come to VZW GS IIIs last. :-(
6. TROLL posted on 09 Oct 2012, 07:27 1 0
I;m enjoying the the custom ROM of JB, and and it's faster than the standard of JB, cause it's clocked at 1.8Ghz.
9. Ragnarockd posted on 09 Oct 2012, 08:55 1 0
If you run the benchmark you will get a score close to optimus G. I got 7765 on quadrant on 1.7ghz on s3 :)
10. ChafedBanana posted on 09 Oct 2012, 09:52 1 0
Closer to reality, sure, except for Verizon. Come on, be 1st to get an update instead of last. Here's your chance.