Samsung Galaxy S III: AllShare feature demo
0. phoneArena 04 May 2012, 06:31 posted on
Samsung is using Wi-Fi Direct connectivity in AllShare now for a complete set of categories like AllShare Cast for video streaming, AllShare Play for file sharing, and Group Cast for sharing screens with multiple other devices on the same Wi-Fi network, pretty cool...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
4. LegedaryRelic (Posts: 10; Member since: 04 May 2012)
AllShare is pretty cool, but sharing with phones right next to you, meh. I like the idea of accessing content from my home PC server anytime. It seemed a little buggy too, but I'm hoping she just didn't do something right ;)
2. medicci37 (Posts: 615; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
There are other phones out.(with similar specs) It's Phone Arena. Not Samsung Arena. Hope all the articles on here for the next month are not confined to Scamsung products.
3. LegedaryRelic (Posts: 10; Member since: 04 May 2012)
For now it's GS3 Arena, as they just had their big launch. I've seen plenty of coverage of other phones prior to this launch so I'm glad to getting as much info as possible.
5. medicci37 (Posts: 615; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
They already covered it plenty. There isn't much on PA about the sg3 that wasn't in the Scamsung launch yesterday. I don't see any differance between Scamsung & ifraud fanboys. It's like republicans & democrats... They both suck in different ways.
7. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
if you dont like the coverage then dont read it mate its that simple PA is not forcing you to read it.
8. medicci37 (Posts: 615; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
This isn't Australia. Rupert Murdoch don't run sht here mate :) I expect better from PA.
9. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
Lol what's this got to do with murdoch... All am. Saying is if you don't like the s3 news then don't read it... That's like eating something you don't like even though you got the choice of not eating it.
11. medicci37 (Posts: 615; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
I already now all this info, from yesterday. Im just saying PA has done this sg thing to death. & they should move on now. The sg3 does not deserve this much coverage. & these so-called articles are starting to sound more like adds.
12. taz89 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 03 May 2011)
I get what you mean but it's not just PA and it what happens with all big launch really... It happens with iPhone. HTC etc... Don't b surprised if this s3 thing drags on until the US release lol :)
6. Credo (Posts: 692; Member since: 19 Apr 2012)
Samsung always with its stupid 'back' designs, front design is beautifull but backwards uhhhh zo ugly -______-.
10. Leon101 (Posts: 90; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
Gosh what a FAIL but it looks nice actually but i think ill just go with the Note!!