Samsung Galaxy S II thickness comparison
0. phoneArena posted on 12 Apr 2011, 06:47
PhoneArena stacks up (literally) a preview Samsung Galaxy S II unit to demonstrate how the Galaxy S sequel takes the "thinnest smartphone" crown from the iPhone 4. We also compare it with the 0.39" (9.9mm) thick Galaxy S and showcase how remarkably thin the Galaxy S II is, even next to the 0.37" (9.3mm) iPhone 4...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Droid (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2011, 07:02 0
Yeah that's thin but due to that and design it may or might feel cheap.
2. Tristan (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2011, 07:41 0
You may be right. The vibrant had that feel. The feeling of cheap emptiness. Not a Samsung fan when it comes to Android though.
3. Richie (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2011, 08:35 0
Also the sgs2 is wider and taller, so thereits more space to Pack things up so, it sucks
12. J4M35 (unregistered) posted on 29 May 2011, 14:45 0
It sucks. LMFAO evidently you have never tried it. Silly fanboy ;)
4. remixfa posted on 12 Apr 2011, 08:59 2
who cares how it "feels". Your going to put a case on it anyways. Well, at least most people do. the vibrant is far from cheap. Because of the Samoled, it carries a lot less weight off the bat because of the thinness of the screen. I care less about how it "feels" and more about pocketability, screen clarity, and performance. 2 things the SGS is unmatched in.
5. Z (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2011, 09:00 1
LoL, guys, are you iPhone fans? These comments were funny...
6. rtimi (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2011, 10:24 2
When an Iphone fan comments it's because they know they're stuck with what apple gives them and because of itunes everything purchased can't be ported. Sorry Iphoners
7. rtimi (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2011, 10:25 0
Are you going to give a review or preview anytime soon
8. ball daddy g (unregistered) posted on 12 Apr 2011, 10:51 1
iphone sucks my hairy ars! They are dead, and dated. Boring and not innovative anymore. Always playing catchup. Wait till the sheep don't have jobby jobs no more once he kicks it to his icoffin. long live android # 1 os!!!
11. haroonazeem638 posted on 13 Apr 2011, 02:53 2
Unliking your comment not because im an iphone fan but because you are talking about a sick man who is soon going to die. Shame on you. You should be one who should die for saying something like this.
I own a droid.
9. cheetah2k posted on 12 Apr 2011, 17:30 0
Looks real nice and I want it..... but 800x400 resolution is just so 2010 though........
10. LionStone posted on 12 Apr 2011, 19:00 0
holy crap, that thing is loaded! complete with fm radio! love it...I like that on the T-Bolt too, in a crisis I can catch a baseball game on the radio...