Samsung Galaxy S II the next to land a nightly CyanogenMod 10 Android Jelly Bean build
0. phoneArena 16 Jul 2012, 07:48 posted on
After we saw the first CyanogenMod 10 demoed the other day on an LG Optimus 4X HD, it's now the Samsung Galaxy S II turn. Developer Codeworkx, of CyanogenMod fame, managed to get a very early CM10 build on Samsung's 2011 finest, with the obligatory number of bugs and issues, mainly with the audio, that are characteristic for nightly CM builds...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. SleepingOz (unregistered)
I'll wait for a more stable nightly.
4. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1684; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
There already is! I saw it on XDA yesterday, Sprint CDMA version anyway
5. sgogeta4 (Posts: 393; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Just saw some for the VZW CDMA but going to wait until a stable milestone.
3. buggerrer (Posts: 293; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
But this is for the later-released (Dec 2011) i9100g, not the more common i9100, unfortunately. The components are very different as the i9100g has much more opensource support. The i9100 will be a real pain to get CM10 on without a leaked ROM from Samsung, if that will even happen...
7. kartik4u98 (Posts: 511; Member since: 19 May 2012)
Yeah you are right omap is very good for developers..
Finally my i9100g is getting some JB love after getting cm9..