Samsung Galaxy S II now available at AT&T
0. phoneArena posted on 02 Oct 2011, 00:07
The AT&T variant of the Samsung Galaxy S II is now available at a price of $199.99 after a signed 2-year pact; unlike the Sprint and T-Mobile variants of the phone, the AT&T version has a smaller 4.3 inch Super AMOLED screen although there is still a 1.2GHz dual-core Exynos processor inside...
This is a discussion for a news. To read the whole news, click here
1. Bretzel posted on 02 Oct 2011, 00:14 0 0
no prob pa. I was really exited to see something different than the "coming soon"
2. tech.currentblips (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 05:07 0 0
2nd of October the boy, and date of follow-up to definitely kribid us, but paint here regardless of the second day s Samsung Galaxy had finally I once AT&T
Read more: tech.currentblips
6. nwright94 (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 09:50 0 0
Sorry, most of us don't speak Engrish.
5. Simba501 posted on 02 Oct 2011, 09:41 0 0
Finally....been waiting on this for waaay too long
7. Alex A (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 10:31 0 0
Does anyone have it already? If so, what is your opinion?
8. Marion (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 10:35 0 0
I went to my local Wal-Mart this morning to see if they were going to be getting in the Galaxy II S and they already had it on their display shelf for $148.88 (with a 2-year contract). Beats the price at AT&T.
10. taco50 (banned) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 12:57 2 5
Wow GS II is already on the clearance rack on launch day lol. I guess they know iPhone 5 is coming so they have to move less desirable inventory.
13. AppleFUD (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 15:41 2 0
And there he is. . . trolling the android posts
And you always go on and on about android fans trolling apple articles.. . . what a hypocrite, but we don't expect anything else form a ifan.
Oh yeah, what's that about the cheaper iphone coming out?
Multiple iphones. . . as always have been
cheap pos old version iphone as always have been
iphone generally a generation behind in tech. . .
etc. . .
but you keep on sucking on jobs' apples.
9. Amun (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 10:40 0 0
waiting for White version....
14. Chriss (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 17:55 0 0
I got mines today, I got mines reserved in the AT&T store yesterday. And i have to say this phone is better than my iPhone 4. Is a beast, it doesnt lag which I like, the Screen looks great! I just loove this phone right now! But if the iphone 5 is better than this than i might exchange it. This is my 2nd time exchanging my phone.
15. mike jones (unregistered) posted on 02 Oct 2011, 23:32 0 0
Chriss, there is no "s" on mine
18. maxican16 posted on 04 Oct 2011, 21:55 0 0
Was digging through some specs and found myself wondering how the AT&T version can only have a paltry 3 hours of talk time, whilst the international version has 18 (both stats according to PA).
Can anyone explain how this is possible??